New Guild Orders Issued

I am being driven crazy by this constant notification throughout the day where the only way to get rid of it is to be sent to the guild events screen. I'm being sent to this screen dozens of times a day for no reason, even after I've made all my daily contributions for the current guild event.

I can't be the only one feeling this way.

Can we please get a 'Delete' option on this message like we do on some of the others?

Replies

• Take that up with your officers. They are the one notifying you. They don't have to do it that way.
  • Have you talked with your officers about not using that feature as much? (Don't have to send out a notice when changing orders.)

The notice is really lame since it doesn't tell you where the change was made, or what the change was. (It should include the text of any message set for the item in question.)

Before posting a notice it should require a confirmation (i.e. an are you sure button). As an officer, it is easy to hit the send notice button by mistake.
  • It quite crazy we should limit the officers job bcause the game couldn't provide basic funcion ("delete" message function) :lol:
  • Our officer corps regularly issues commands but never do notifications unless absolutely necessary you should talk to your officers about the problem
  • A delete button is such a better idea than the current go. If i have already finished my task for period, i have no need to go just because new orders are issued. However, the process makes me go back to clear that message.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    In another post about this we were guessing that the reason you can't just delete this because that will lead to people saying they didn't see it due to the deletion. So they want you to follow it.