Poor drop rates in heroic raids

I've come to the conclusion that getting first place in the raid is a poor choice I've taken first place numerous times and my guild, receive numerous pieces of gear all of which are not useful they said in stacks of thousands. Is there any way for the game devs to make a few quality of life changes in the game as improving some gear drops when receiving Rewards from The Raid.

Replies

• And I know all this mess is just RNG but really
  • Thanks for any help game devs can help out with love the game keep up the good work.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah it's all RNG, but considering how much gear we need, it would be nice to see some changes
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i know it doesn't feel like it at times, but getting top3 reguraly is certainly better than the occasional full drop(s) at #24 or something.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Yeah it's all RNG, but considering how much gear we need, it would be nice to see some changes

Yea that could be better. Bcause the only way to get raid gear is obviously only via raid. Buy raid gear via shipment is expensive. Buy via guild/GES/shard shop is not wise. We don't have many options
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    If I need furnace salvage desperately, why is it unwise to buy from a shop?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    If I need furnace salvage desperately, why is it unwise to buy from a shop?

i buy furnaces all the time from the shops lololol
  • In my case in hRancor. After leaving the fight to the "weaker" guild members. Standing at zero damage at payout I've started to get decent gear. Only once have I gotten challenge gear.