5th Geonosian (and more)

Spartan549
39 posts Member
edited February 2018
I’ve got an idea in regards to the addition of the 5th geonosian and DELTA SQUAD.

In the game Star Wars Republic Commando, there are Geonosian Elites that carry a beam weapon who are rather annoying to kill as I recalled. Figured this would be a rather nice addition as the 5th Geonosian to complete the squad and give the possibility of a rework AND the potential to add the dearly loved Delta Squad. Wasn’t going to worry about creating a lit as most (if not all) of the Geonosian need a rework anyway. But could be a way to re-new a far outdated squad as well as adding some much needed clone troopers into the game. Thoughts?

Replies

• What i want for geonesian is Karina the great. And she must have power SIMILAR to mother talzin. Can turn the tide of a faction. My geonesians too much collecting dust, so they change into mummy :frowning:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    What i want for geonesian is Karina the great. And she must have power SIMILAR to mother talzin. Can turn the tide of a faction. My geonesians too much collecting dust, so they change into mummy :frowning:

Karina may be great...but I just realized I forgot about the almighty Klik-Klak
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Turn enemies into zombies via those worms in the clone wars
  • Spartan549 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    What i want for geonesian is Karina the great. And she must have power SIMILAR to mother talzin. Can turn the tide of a faction. My geonesians too much collecting dust, so they change into mummy :frowning:

Karina may be great...but I just realized I forgot about the almighty Klik-Klak

Yeah yeah.. also him!! :love:
  • I don’t care about the Geonosians I only want Delta Squad.
  • Geonosian zombie :D