Territory War guild sign up issues

Something has to be done about the Territory War sign up or the sign up minimum. The 25 player minimum either needs to be lowered or the guild owners need to be allowed to sign up their guild to play. There is a large amount of frustration in guilds from having 22 or 23 members sign up but just miss the minimum. It is to the point members are leaving guilds as a result which is unfair to guilds who actively provide regular raids and participate in Territory Battle. Even with daily reminders being posted to the members, players are ignoring it and causing those of us who want to play to miss the event. When is this part of the feature going to be fixed?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt this is going to be changed. Devs have been pretty clear that they want to encourage full guilds and have no problem with disrupting guilds as people move around to get the most out of raids and guild activities.
  • Options
    Not to mention that if your running raids steady, your crew should be active, might be time to look into reworking the guild and finding more likeminded active players.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The goal of a minimum like this is to promote a full healthy guild.

They are not likely to change this.
  • Options
    Our guild is already sick of the Territory Wars. There are too many and I think we may stop participation. Sounds like free stuff for the other guilds.
  • Options
    I would second the OP. We are a guild with 50 players, but we do allow low level players to join, and thus struggle to get the 25 above lvl 65 for TW. I think the low level guild members benefit a lot from the heterogeneous level structure in our guild. Why are the high level players punished for sticking with the guild. I could find another guild but i don't want to. This is the only part of the game where a specific mechanism is locking me out from enjoying the content. (Ironically in another post where i was asking for mechanism to limit raid participation i was told that the devs do not provide better tools, because they do not want other players for locking them out of game content. Guess it's ok if the devs take such a decision.)
  • Options
    If we get everyone signed up for TW,
    my guild is matched up against opponents who outclass us by 10-20M GP.
    When I told my guild members not to sign up for TW (if they were not going to place defensive squads or attack), we would end up with 85-90% participation, AND be matched up against another guild that was far easier to beat.
  • Options
    At the very least, we should get an e-mail message alerting us of TW. This way, active members have no excuse for not joining. We get a message telling us we did not qualify after the fact!
  • Options
    The thing is, just because you are guild leader/officer does not mean you get to play the other guild members' games for them. You don't get to control their rosters, what squads they use, when they spend energy, their arena battles, their GW efforts, their raiding habits, or when/if they register for TW. You can make "rules" about these kinds of things, but it is up to the members to decide if they want to abide. If they don't follow guild rules, well, this is the one thing you ARE in charge of as guild leader.

And you don't get to fight their TW/TB battles for them either.
  • Options
    Ok enough dily daly my suggestion is to go to the developers and have them put in a notification to the active guild members that have not registered for the TW or TB so they are aware
    They are not in yet and if they want to make a difference in the guild they should register. The minimum is ok so you can have a variety of levels cuse im not at 7* yet and i dont want to
    Be continualy loosing for my particpation.