it is hard to believe Disney allows their name on this steaming pile of ....

I have been playing this game for a few months, and every update it gets worst. Which is par for the course when it comes to EA, but I thought Disney would at least protect their brand.

This game will be dead unless someone starts paying attention to the players. The forum is full of hate for the game, App Store reviews are in the toilet.

Congrats on destroying a popular franchise in almost no time. That takes talent.

Replies

• I've been saying this for weeks. Cg has absolutely no idea what they are doing.
  • OregonWeed
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Their revenue in this game is probably through the roof.

And if you think this game will effect Disney even a fraction of a percent, think again.

Positively or negatively.
  • It looks like their revenue is down about $100,000 per day almost a 50% drop from their high water mark.

But revenue isn't the moviator brand quality is, and this has become a sinking ship.
  • Disney only want the money. It's why they decided releasing a whole lot of stand alone films during filming and production of a trilogy. It's all for the money and sure, they are losing some paying customers here and there and but every update makes those who stay, pay even more so they're making it back and that's all they really care about.
  • I agree with what you all have said. When they decided not to punish those that cheated their way to +7 Vader that was the last straw for me.

I am not spending anymore money until there are real improvements, and $100,000 less in daily revenue tells me I am not alone.
  • BigFry wrote: »
    It looks like their revenue is down about $100,000 per day almost a 50% drop from their high water mark.

But revenue isn't the moviator brand quality is, and this has become a sinking ship.

The revenue on this game or Disney as a whole? And whats the source this is coming from?
  • OregonWeed wrote: »
    Their revenue in this game is probably through the roof.

And if you think this game will effect Disney even a fraction of a percent, think again.

Positively or negatively.

I work in marketing and yup. It does affect them tremendously negative. Every time you open up the app it shows the Disney logo, and whatever you feel about the game, gets impreganted into the Disney brand.

Fire up app
    Feel ANY negative sentiment while it loads
    Reduce Disney karma

Actually, This isn't even open to debate. It's basic psychology and branding. I have opened the app maybe 700 times now feeling a bitter taste by dozens of things many others have shared and discussed the past 30 days.

It damages the brand slowly and steadily...

• BigFry wrote: »
    I agree with what you all have said. When they decided not to punish those that cheated their way to +7 Vader that was the last straw for me.

I am not spending anymore money until there are real improvements, and $100,000 less in daily revenue tells me I am not alone.

Vader exploiters got banned by the way. I've seen a screen shot.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Reminds me of reading a post where someone was spiteful over Clash of Clans' developer's poor business/design decisions, and how this game would be its killer. That was a laugh.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Cool story bro. Why share in the toxicity by placing this message in the first place?
    Franchise that is dead... right. You clearly having some issues but to call the franchise dead is the best joke of 2016.
    Franchise won't die and nobody gives a rats behind if you quit or not.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Cool story bro. Why share in the toxicity by placing this message in the first place?
    Franchise that is dead... right. You clearly having some issues but to call the franchise dead is the best joke of 2016.

+1
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Cool story bro. Why share in the toxicity by placing this message in the first place?

Nice defense of mediocricy and failure, I am guessing you have a pile of participation ribbons all neatly displayed by a loving helicopter mommy.