MK3 Holo's removed from shipments?

I haven't seen the MK3 Holo's that you pay with credits in shipments all week. Normally we get enough for 1 full MK3 holo per week. But this week they seam to have all dried up.

Replies

• It there
  • Speaking of all dried up... where the heck has Darth Vader been in the fleet store. Talk about being stingy. He hasn't been there all week either.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Patience. They go missing from time to time.

I've never gotten enough mk 3 holos to make a full one in a week. If you have normally then you're probably due for a dry spell.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    "xxxxx removed from xxxx?"

The answer is always: No.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Everything has been removed from everything
  • Baze shards?
  • Wondemarco wrote: »
    Baze shards?

given up on Baze, Gk is coming for me so, If CG dont want me to farm Baze, then I wont
  • Shots wrote: »
    Speaking of all dried up... where the heck has Darth Vader been in the fleet store. Talk about being stingy. He hasn't been there all week either.

saw 1 time, is all, along with 1 time Grievous
  • It there

the ones you pay with Credits?
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    "xxxxx removed from xxxx?"

The answer is always: No.

Excuse me sir, but can i have a moment of ur time and talk about.. BAZE and SABINE

#neverforget

:mrgreen:
  • 1 full Holo per week, only with shipments bought with credits???? Have you ever been so extremely lucky or are you trolling? 1 shipment (3 salvage parts) a week is more believable, or at least that has always been my experience, but 1 full holo a week is a dream.
  • 1 full Holo per week, only with shipments bought with credits???? Have you ever been so extremely lucky or are you trolling? 1 shipment (3 salvage parts) a week is more believable, or at least that has always been my experience, but 1 full holo a week is a dream.

Not since last week where it all dried up. Maybe 1 every 2 weeks, but I used get 1 or 2 lots of 3 holos every second or so day. The slow down lead me to write this post.