Question on Talzin Unique

Peer
299 posts Member
Hi all, for the Talzin Unique "Plaguebearer" the German description in-game says that Talzin gets 35% TM if an ally falls below 50% health. On swgoh.gg it says, that she gets TM whenever any unit falls below 50% health.

What version of the description is correct? Might influence my decision for the next Zeta.

Replies

• The english one is correct
  • In-game English version says "any unit", so that's it. I know for sure French traduction are really misleading, i suppose German ones can be too.
  • Yep it's all units (so including enemies). The German translation is wrong
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Many thanks guys. Another translation that is wrong and/or misleading.

@CG_Kozispoon Please, please be more careful with descriptions because false information lead to false decisions. Btw, if you plan to hire another supplier for European languages feel free to contact me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I suggest you post this at EA Help, they can get those types of changes made.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>