MT and heal prevention, Death trooper and Zombie

Hey all. So I have some strategy questions mostly regarding MT and nightsisters, the bane of newer shard f2p players:
MT says that plague prevents dispelling from OTHER SOURCES. Does that mean if I have self dispell the plague can still be dispelled? Does Thrawn leader special ability count as a self dispell?
If I have MT and she plagues someone and lets say sidious applies healing down, is that character efectively locked out of dispelling?
And if death trooper executes a NS zombie, can it still revive? I think so but better to ask

Replies

• The only way to dispell plague is to do a full health heal. This is why ShoreTrooper is a crucial component to the Imperial Trooper anti-Nightsisters team. Zombie will revive on any kill shot (even Annihilate from Nihilus) as long as there is one other Nightsister on the team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section.

ThisYeezy wrote: »
    The only way to dispell plague is to do a full health heal. This is why ShoreTrooper is a crucial component to the Imperial Trooper anti-Nightsisters team. Zombie will revive on any kill shot (even Annihilate from Nihilus) as long as there is one other Nightsister on the team.

This ^^
  • Sorry my bad. I meant to say will other debuffs still be dispellable as long as you use a self-dispell,
    on this thread, https://galaxyofheroesforum.com/threads/mother-talzin.1478 , the plague is described as following:

Plague: Unit loses 5% Health when inflicted and at the start of their turns, is immune to allied Dispels, and loses all stacks of Plague when healed to full.
  • Allied dispels - dispels that come from your team, including self-dispel. This will even prevent things like Fulcrum's unique ability. The distinction is there because of attacks like Vader or Boba - dispelling enemy debuffs to deal extra damage.
  • So does that mean that if you apply healing prevention with plague, you make plague unremovable?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    So does that mean that if you apply healing prevention with plague, you make plague unremovable?

Correct, for the duration of Plague. DT is a great 5th, I keep working on how he's modded to get him in there, the problem is that with the extra 30 speed from lead and TM gain from deaths, he seems to just stand there... 1 stun and the battle is over before he moves. But he also brings another dispells to the game, I really want it to work better than I have gotten it too.