Remember when they ninja nerfed Poe....

Those of you that laughed and told us players that blew resources on 7* etc him...
This is karma. Wait till they Rey nerf...
EA will continue this behavior.

Replies

• This is sad but true. I don't think we have much faith in that department left.
  • The ninja nerfed poe because he was available to easily 7* to the masses. Royal Guard is a pita to farm and thus allowing whales to have an edge on their opponents.
  • Going back I would have spent Poe resources on a dark sister setup...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    RG is viable at 4*. The difference between 4 and 7* is around 3.5k hp. That's 1 weak hit.
  • Yup. I'd rather use a dmg dealer than a tank now.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    RG is viable at 4*. The difference between 4 and 7* is around 3.5k hp. That's 1 weak hit.

Golden info here. Thanks for noting this. I was wondering exactly impact of stars since damage is none existen and stuns happen regardless.

But it does affect stun procs, right? Not that he'll live to get any chance to stun in Arena anyway...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Golden info here. Thanks for noting this. I was wondering exactly impact of stars since damage is none existen and stuns happen regardless.

But it does affect stun procs, right? Not that he'll live to get any chance to stun in Arena anyway...

His potency comes entirely from gear. Star level does not impact this. The difference in damage is also irrelevant since RG hits like an 80 year old woman anyway.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

His potency comes entirely from gear. Star level does not impact this. The difference in damage is also irrelevant since RG hits like an 80 year old woman anyway.

Wow. Time to get gear past VI fast. Thanks for the great info.

• Song
    863 posts Member
    You guys probably never face a 7* RG? he sucks lol