Theorizing for new reworks

What’s going to be the best meta lineup? I’m thinking Palp lead with Vader thrawn but what will go in the last two spots.

Replies

• Shoretrooper & GK maybe
  • I feel like shore trooper and nihilus? Maybe
  • EP Vader Thrawn Shore SiT I'm thinking. Maybe DN instead of Thrawn.
  • Mosus12
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Also maybe people will try MT with EP...more damage under protection. Or SA or Savage...

My mistake...he does damage equal to Max.Health, but don't ignore protection. So forget about that :#
  • EP, Vader, Thrawn, DT and Shore maybe
  • These ideas all seem empire focused.
    Isnt this supposed to be about sith.
    What sith teams would these reworks benefit?
  • Mobewan wrote: »
    These ideas all seem empire focused.
    Isnt this supposed to be about sith.
    What sith teams would these reworks benefit?

I think we should wait for new characters before thinking about that. EP will still need a tank to protect...that would be only ST at the moment.
    So we would have 3, Nihilus is still in the minds. He could be the fourth. The 5th could be changed. Maybe someone to give TM to Sith allies?
  • Yeah, nihlis would work really well against resistance. DN aoe after vader removes evasion is money in the bank if DN is zeta.
  • I was thinking About it and maybe Death and Krennic? Or for Sith maybe SA Nihlus and Savage
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I was thinking About it and maybe Death and Krennic? Or for Sith maybe SA Nihlus and Savage

No tank. I don't think that even with the survivability increases that going tankless will work out so well.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I agree, no tank, no go
    And by tank, i mean taunt
  • Yes. The arena is more about tanks than ever. In addition with R2 it's often more about "hide the..." JTR changed it a bit, bit it's still this in a way
  • I think maybe EP lead, Vader, Nihilus, Assassin, Trooper.

The problem is no cleanse. So maybe EP lead, Vader, Nihilus, Trooper, GK?
  • Just throwing tarkin lead out there ...

Back to the rebel morrrrrrre speed days..
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    EP, Vader, Thrawn, Wampa, Shore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯