Ship arena store

I think I'm pretty much done with buying all the good things, just finishing up fulcrum, GG and bistans ship, can someone give me a list of everything great or just alright that I should buy out of there?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    depends where you are at, are you all set on all ship challenges? ready to unlock chimera or have it already?
  • Thanks to zetas you will never run out of things to buy in that store
  • Ive done all the challenges, I've got chimaera to 6, just waiting on home one to 7, and ik I've got zetas left, I just want to make sure I've got everything before I start buying zetas all the time. I always place top 20 in a year old shard if that helps you to know where I am
  • Have you got all the ships? Such as Vader's, Boba's, Maul's, Rex's, etc. the exclusive ones.
  • There are a lot of things.. most importantly tusken shaman and zam wesell ;)
  • I am slowly getting Geo spy from there because I have way to many farms that need cantina energy to farm his node
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This is what I have left:
    Farming in ship store: Poe's, Bistan's
    Farming in Galactic: Plo's, Ahsoka's, FOTF
    Farming in Cantina/hard nodes: kylo's command shuttle, TIE Silencer, TIE Reaper, Millennium Falcon
    Not farming atm: Geonosian Spy, Sun Fac, Resistance, Gauntlet, Clone Seargent, FOSFTF
    Should I start or stop farming any of these?
    Post edited by JakeC on
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Poe and Biston are arena viable.
    Hit the gym.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    You aren’t done until every character but Stormtrooper has a zeta.