Chewbacca problems

Being one of the first characters you get, I decided to try and rank up Chewbacca. I was hoping he would get better,(he is only ever useful in GW)but he never did. I now have him at 6*. Does he get better at 7*? Or should I farm another character and only use Chewie in GW? Please help.

Replies

• Farm another character imo.

That said, I don't think your investment is wasted at all. I don't really use Chewie but he's a core component of my Tank challenge team so I've been upgrading him.

I assume most ftp players would take him to 4-5* for the challenge and as a back up in GW.
    Tekken 7
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Chewie loses relevance in the early 40s. You can still get some max level play out of him in LS missions and, depending on their difficulty, GW nodes. But he's really not worth the credits or ability mats spent just to make him meh.
  • I maxed Chewie. He is useful for me since I realy dont care about Arena as much as most people plus my second fav character behind Yoda. He is a great ammo sponge for GW and the LS missions.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have my chewy up to lv64... i thought he is cool.
    He help out a lot in GW. But for arena he not helpful. Also for GW you don't really need a tank. I run without tank and im doing fine.

Don't waste your time to stars him. Do not farm his shards. You can raise his level because you still need him for Tank Challenge incase people forgot lol
  • He's a lot useful in my way of strategy, but for you, I don't know.
    a useful or not some character will be depends on you I think.
  • I stopped ranking Chewie around 45, and brought him back around level 60 to help out in GW. Phased him back out of my GW team around 70.
    Overall, he was worth it for me. I got through a lot of tough battles in GW, never having to retreat, thanks to Chewie's ability to focus the first wave of damage and abilities on himself, then heal back up. Still nice to have for the tank challenge, though maybe not required (there are quite a few other good tank characters).