Question on how to mod Zarris in a General Kenobi lead team

I would like your guys advice on how to mod Zarris under GK lead. I'm very close to putting a zeta on G11 Barris with my G11 GK. I've had some difficulty going against these kinds of teams in the past but i always manage to beat them eventually by just putting buff immunity on GK and whittling down Zarris with just offense and no crits since she has the crit immunity from GK. Its a pain to deal with but as long as GK doesn't taunt, the team falls. So I was thinking on ways to mod Zarris if this is the strategy everyone uses to beat these kinds of teams. going for HP seems to be a little counterproductive since she's not healing herself with the crit immunity buff on her, so she basically needs to fend of peoples pure offense. So would getting mods with defense primaries be the way to go? I noticed her armor is pretty good compared to most toons, so would improving her defense be better than improving her HP? Under GK lead, she's also getting 70% more defense, so she's getting even more beefy with more defense through mods. I know speed is really important on her as the faster she is the faster she cleanses. What do you guys do with Zarris when it comes to mods?

Replies