Any more characters from TLJ being released in the near future?

I’m curious if people think that is it for TLJ characters for a while. I went all in on unmasked Kylo and am gearing up FOE for when he becomes farmable. I was hoping for Hux and Snoke very soon so they could compliment KRU and compete in the meta. Now with Sith month here I’m worried these characters are months and months away. So we got 3 named lightside characters from TLJ and only KRU and two generic toons for the dark side characters.

It seems when Rogue One was released, they dumped all of those characters on us very quickly. TLJ character release is abysmally slow in comparison. Perhaps it’s better to focus on Empire for the time being.

Replies

• Snoke
  • If they release new ships, the resistance bomber specifically, I bet the release Paige and have synergies with Rose.
  • I will take advantage of this thread to make a question without making one of those ugly and polemic posts:

As far as you know, was there even ONE single wallet dude which sevened Holdo and Rose? I'm genuinely curious about this.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Drazhar wrote: »
    I will take advantage of this thread to make a question without making one of those ugly and polemic posts:

As far as you know, was there even ONE single wallet dude which sevened Holdo and Rose? I'm genuinely curious about this.

Yes, there were pictures posted from people’s arena shards the next day.
  • As soon as everyone g12's and zeta's their Vaders and Palpatines, they will give us Porgs that once again render the Empire impotent.
  • Liath wrote: »
    I will take advantage of this thread to make a question without making one of those ugly and polemic posts:

People starve and they spend half an average salary to seven two completely useless characters.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I can't imagine they only planned on releasing this limited roll out. so yes, they probably do have plans to release more. I was hoping for some more ships too.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

People starve and they spend half an average salary to seven two completely useless characters.

Did you ask the question, already knowing the answer just so you can bash paid players?

I'm sorry you live in a country where $300-600 is an average salary, that truly does suck. However, I'm thrilled people are willing to spend money on this game. It means the developers get to eat, we get continual updates, and I get to play for free.