Content update finalizing

Prev134
Darthzaderr
73 posts Member
edited February 2018
We will probably see the reworks go live today!
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Options
    Do it.
  • Options
    its dated 2/7 so it will be tomorrow
  • Options
    Patience, we need just wait a bit to be able to test and see the update notes (which I'd love to be released previously)
  • Options
    If a dev hasn’t already commented, will the updates be live before the Next TW
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If a dev hasn’t already commented, will the updates be live before the Next TW

This looks like a pretty certain no if the update is scheduled for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nope, TW enters defence phase in 23 hours, the update is tomorrow but is normally around 5pm California time. So it will already be in progress.
  • Options
    Beside introduce new rework, i hope they not introduce new bugs :frowning:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Search your feelings, you know this to be true
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Hope is what rebellions are built on.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, TW enters defence phase in 23 hours, the update is tomorrow but is normally around 5pm California time. So it will already be in progress.

We've never had a kit change during TW.

@CG_Kozispoon are we to assume that vader and palp will have their current kits for the upcoming TW?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »

We've never had a kit change during TW.

@CG_Kozispoon are we to assume that vader and palp will have their current kits for the upcoming TW?

This is a safe assumption, due to normal release time.
  • Options
    If the update is released on Thursday, I don’t think that would effect Vader or Palpetine, because stats are saved from before the war starts regarding mods gear etc. If the changes are made during TW, they wouldn’t apply in the mode but take effect everywhere else maybe?
  • Options
    Can you guys sneak in some QOL store updates along with these reworks? Where's the pork barrel politics?

It’s a content update. Not version Update. I wouldn’t expect QOL updates.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    If the update is released on Thursday, I don’t think that would effect Vader or Palpetine, because stats are saved from before the war starts regarding mods gear etc. If the changes are made during TW, they wouldn’t apply in the mode but take effect everywhere else maybe?

Correct. No effect on TW but updated everywhere else.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

I have 0 hope that this wont be bugged.... 2 versions of the same player owned toon, one in the Active TW with the old skills and the new one outside with the updated toons..... I can sense some big issues from this.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »

I have 0 hope that this wont be bugged.... 2 versions of the same player owned toon, one in the Active TW with the old skills and the new one outside with the updated toons..... I can sense some big issues from this.

Nah. They already do a good job of locking characters when TW starts, including abilities, gear, mods, levels, stars... it should be fine.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »

But how is that any different from lvling, gearing and upgrading abilities of anyone else during a TW?
  • Options
    So...are we getting the notes of the update at least?
  • Options
    Update delayed 2/8

Usually like that :flushed:
  • Options
    Update delayed 2/8

not funny!

• Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So...are we getting the notes of the update at least?

Probably and 3:00 est tomorrow. Update rolls out at night.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    Update delayed 2/8

not funny!

Disagree!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    Update delayed 2/8

not funny!

Disagree!

I agree with your disagreement.
  • Options
    Well.. it happens 6 out of 10, right? :flushed:

*statistically speaking
  • Options
    THis is update to push EP event maybe it is not reworks that will go live but few QoL updates because they announced big update this month and I dont think 2 reworks are what is considered a big update
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Hope this is just the beginning. Palp and Vader kicking things off. Follow by ships, ships raids,more ds toons, and lots of qol updates.
  • Options
    QOL update: SWGoH officially to be renamed Marvel Strike Force. Nihilus will be recast as Dr Strange, Darth Vader as Cyborg, Emperor Palpatine as Professor X, Princess Leia as Dark Phoenix. Stan Lee set to make announcement after Palp/Vader launch. Excelsior!!

This message is tongue in cheek and in no way endorses Stan Lee will appear in Marvel Strike Force as an observer.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    THis is update to push EP event maybe it is not reworks that will go live but few QoL updates because they announced big update this month and I dont think 2 reworks are what is considered a big update

QOL will be a version update not content update.

They're revealing something big to select people later in the month. Later....in the month.

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Update always goes live during tw attack phase, causing game crashes and battle losses...