Content update finalizing

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I think Kozi, is just as sad as us for not being able to release the road ahead, last week, as she seemed pretty excited about it

this.
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    I'm not referirng to today update, but to an update of the game like this -> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136809/the-road-ahead .
    Kozi said it was due last week (but in the end it was a mistake), so can we know if there's any ETA on that or does the Force works in unpredictable ways and thus we cannot know?

She also said that because of the mistake she will tell us ahead of time when it’s coming. Be patient bro.

Ok i missed that, thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I think Kozi, is just as sad as us for not being able to release the road ahead, last week, as she seemed pretty excited about it

this.

Let’s all get Happy then! The road ahead is dark and holds many Empire toons!
  • 123456789Cattail
    176 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    19 minutes until TW Setup starts... will they release the reworks in time?

To be continued...
  • Options
    19 minutes until TW Setup starts... will they release the reworks in time?

To be continued...

No. And everyone knows the reworks weren't going to be. Most content updates occur at between 4:00 and 6:00 US PCT (which is 4-6 hours from now)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

this.

InsecureWildBlackrhino-small.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Something dark comes this way.
  • Options
    *patiently waits for more nuggets of update info*
  • Options

this.

Metallica? Haha!
  • Options

this.

Disney Villain toon...... Dark.... Revan confirmed! :smiley:
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Hakoda wrote: »
    *patiently waits for more nuggets of update info*

You didn’t have to wait long!
  • Options
    I still don't see the EP event in events yet. Also I hope his rework doesn't work in the event. It's not fair to newer players to have the event Thrawn-levels of hard now.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    I still don't see the EP event in events yet. Also I hope his rework doesn't work in the event. It's not fair to newer players to have the event Thrawn-levels of hard now.

I agree 100%. I'll be super PO'ed if the palpy event is thrawn tier 7 hard. I'll be taking in a phoenix team and if the rework triggers during the event, i can say goodbye to kanan and ezra pretty fast....
  • Options
    The event stats don't change based on reworks. Palps rework should have no bearing on the difficulty of the event.
  • Options
    EP event shows in calendar starting tomorrow Feb 8
  • Options
    The event stats don't change based on reworks. Palps rework should have no bearing on the difficulty of the event.

That's good to hear.
  • Options
    Palp is probably the easiest of the legendary events. If I recall correctly, his fight was designed premods, so anyone with half decent arena mods should be good to go. May even be cakewalk for phoenix.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Did it with Phoenix in the 70s, I think they were still all G8 at the time. He is IMHO by far the easiest of all of the legendaries. Tenacity helps a bit with all of those stuns on Level VII, might need to switch a cross or two.
  • Options
    Palp is probably the easiest of the legendary events. If I recall correctly, his fight was designed premods, so anyone with half decent arena mods should be good to go. May even be cakewalk for phoenix.

And stayed level 80 iirc.
  • Options
    We have progressed from prepping to working on content update....
  • Options

The first 7 tiers, yes. The mythic ones, maybe not so much. Probably won't have the reworked EP but could have R2 Mythic Vader.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I figured the only issue would be mythic palpatine, but that's end game content. It's up in the air.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Yeah, but Mythic is meant to be a serious challenge.
  • Options
    It’s past the prepping phase now
  • Options
    We’re gonna have to wait for the refresh to get the reworks aren’t we ..
  • Options
    A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

The Developer empire are close to completing their latest upgrade. Palpatine is insistant that Vaders suit is more important.

The rebel players are set to wage war on the forums if QoL patch information is not released soon.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get an update on how the new content update is coming/when we should expect it?? Please and thank you!
  • Options
    NShweky wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get an update on how the new content update is coming/when we should expect it?? Please and thank you!

Please!!!
  • Options

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

My Game Update Status post is always a great place to peep.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines