I don't understand how Ackbar CLS team works in P3 haat....

Everytime I manage to keep the enemy in line and deal continuous turnmeter reduction,BOOM THE CANON KILLS RAID HAN.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Is he well geared? Do you make sure there’s a buff up on him when the turret is about to fire?
  • Does he have a buff on him when this happens? Or if he does might not have high enough health/protection as it still does around 30k damage
  • i statted him for speed not protection...
  • Who else are you using you have to keep an eye on the tanks turn meter as well it can't be reduced and you need to make sure your guys have a buff when it goes or they are dead
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ackbar CLS thrawn BB-8 han,it's the go-to team for P3 HAAT and many people solo it...

Han is gear IX CLS 12 + 1 Gear 12 gear,Thrawn Is halway 11 soon 12,BB-8 IX.

Come on guys im not that **** ofcourse i'd know about the buff thing....

Thats like the most obivous thing
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    G9 is pretty low. I’d imagine that’s a big part of your problem.
  • If you have bb8 then you should definitely have buffs on everyone for the cannon so it's a case of not enough health. A non rebel 5th toon would be better in that team though to maximise either ackbar (So he can tm gain loads) or cls (for tm reduction) assists. I use the asajj as done by one of the YouTube guys and managed p3 and 4 win it last haat.
  • I use zeta asaaj instead of raid han because she goes beast mode and can wipe out all the extra droids with a single aoe after they revive a couple times and I love watching her hit for 200k+ on her basic by the end plus her max health goes up every time as well.

The fact remains even buffed the cannon hits hard so you need to make sure your keeping his health and protection up and keeping him buffed or he will die
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    I use zeta asaaj instead of raid han because she goes beast mode and can wipe out all the extra droids with a single aoe after they revive a couple times and I love watching her hit for 200k+ on her basic by the end plus her max health goes up every time as well.

I assume she does enough damage that you don't have to worry about the loss of TM reduction from Han?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

• newbornFL wrote: »
    Ackbar CLS thrawn BB-8 han,it's the go-to team for P3 HAAT and many people solo it...

Han is gear IX CLS 12 + 1 Gear 12 gear,Thrawn Is halway 11 soon 12,BB-8 IX.

Come on guys im not that **** ofcourse i'd know about the buff thing....

Thats like the most obivous thing

G9 Han will die if you breathe too heavily on him. He wouldn't survive a cannon shot even at g11 without at least 2 protection mod or almost full protection. Your problem is with gear. I would suggest to swap in a tank like Nebit or to use teebo lead until you manage to give him and bb8 some decent gear.
  • Liath wrote: »
    G9 is pretty low. I’d imagine that’s a big part of your problem.
    This. You need g11 Han at least, with zeta unique (and omega basic at least), with good mods. Offense-boosting mods. You need him to do as much damage as you can.
  • Min 30k protection is the safest for p3. For han, u need him at g12 (unless u can bump his prot to 30k), will better if u equip him with armatek that give u 6250 health. Also need speedy thrawn, for protection recovery. Mostly to akbar n han.

Also usually the cannon will target ur weaker HP char.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    I use zeta asaaj instead of raid han because she goes beast mode and can wipe out all the extra droids with a single aoe after they revive a couple times and I love watching her hit for 200k+ on her basic by the end plus her max health goes up every time as well.

I assume she does enough damage that you don't have to worry about the loss of TM reduction from Han?

Yep and you get more cls and ackbar attacks more turns for ackbar means illuminated destiny cools down faster and cls gets more attacks I find the tm reduction from cls more reliable than from raid han
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    If ten down is applied they both have 85% chance.

With that said I should look into gearing my Asaaj since she's at 7*.

I have the same issue as OP with my Han, he's G11 and only about 15k health and usually dies from a canon blast at some point. But I don't even have Thrawn to regen protection.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    If ten down is applied they both have 85% chance.

With that said I should look into gearing my Asaaj since she's at 7*.

I have the same issue as OP with my Han, he's G11 and only about 15k health and usually dies from a canon blast at some point. But I don't even have Thrawn to regen protection.

But cls always removes turn meter han only does if turn meter is over 50%

My squad will solo phase 3 and 4
  • I like Asajj Lead she's the real star of the show, not sure about P3 but P4 anyway. That way can see her true power. Instead of a lead that doesn't benefit her