Carbanti MK IV drop rate

Could you please disclose the drop rate for Carbanti MK IV? In the last days I, literally, wasted hundreds of energy points just to get 4 pieces. A few seconds ago I spent another 150 points on normal DS 7-C node without getting a single piece back. Please let me know the drop rate, even if it is a piece every 500 energy points, at least I know what I have to do.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Probably not gonna happen.
  • You could figure this out for yourself. Count the number of pieces you got, and divide by the number of sims you actually used. The result is your drop rate.

To improve your estimate of gear drop rate, run more sims. Recommend running at least 500 sims to get a somewhat accurate drop rate. At 5000 sims, you can feel pretty confident in your results. But you will have to keep accurate records and BE HONEST ABOUT IT.

You will probably find a drop rate of 15-20%, I'm guessing.

Better place to get these pieces is through raids. Before long, you will have oceans of these because they are awarded often and almost nobody needs them.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I had to check the node to see if this was actually the gear piece the OP meant. :s
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Could you please disclose the drop rate for Carbanti MK IV? In the last days I, literally, wasted hundreds of energy points just to get 4 pieces. A few seconds ago I spent another 150 points on normal DS 7-C node without getting a single piece back. Please let me know the drop rate, even if it is a piece every 500 energy points, at least I know what I have to do.

People actually farm mk4 carbanti?
  • Unfortunately that salvage is required by CLS and Chirrut. Yes, I've ran sims and I found that the drop rate is pretty low, around 12% against an expected value of 22-25%. Anyway, it's always better than MK III Carbanti!!
  • Wow... Don't farm that gear, it's the only purple gear everybody has a huge excess of! At the moment, I need about 300 (full) Carbanti Mk3, 100 Stun Guns or Cuffs, and I have an excess of almost 10 Carbanti Mk4 that no one needs, and swear each time I get more of it from Raid or Territories rewards.
    Just wait for a few reward boxes, or ask them from your guild mates, they'll be more than happy to oblige!
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • You only need 20 mk4 carbantis in total I just did 2 on my cls and I'm still still sitting on 178 prototypes on my alt pretty soon you will want to trade them for the mk3 carbantis as you need hundreds of them for characters