Credit heists rewards should be adjusted...

Ok, now before people think i'm complaining for complaining's sake I am not. I just did the final tier of the credit heist and was severely disappointed in the fact that it gave me the same reward I would get in the tier before it.I feel for the recommended level for the final tier being 80+ the minimum reward should not be what you would generally get in the tier before it, and I get that there is the RNG and I also know that people do tend to get the max reward of 10 mil but it also feels like the game wants to make you work harder then you need to just to acquire the basic currency to upgrade mods or level/gear toons. So again not complaining just suggesting the rewards should be adjusted for what you're putting in.

Replies

• Yes.. we ask about this like 1+ year ago. Still no change :disappointed:
  • They know we don't ever have enough credits, don't expect this to change ever.
  • Ea suits are still addicted to cash and so they will do whatever they can to pressure is into spending actual money
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Most people are addicted to cash, otherwise they wouldn't have a job.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Agreed... With the number of characters increasing, the credits awarded needs to be adjusted in all parts of the game.

They can adjust credit heist rewards and still make cash. Even the amount of credits bought with crystals needs to be adjusted.
  • Is this still a thing? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love more credits but I haven’t been starving for credits in a very, very, very long time.
  • sying wrote: »
    Is this still a thing? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love more credits but I haven’t been starving for credits in a very, very, very long time.

Define starving? We do need dozens of characters for all the wonderfully flawed guild events. Just not cutting it, even at marathon pace.
  • Starving is getting 5 million and it being drained in about thirty seconds to get one character up in level and 4 mods. Meanwhile in the ship hanger, sitting on ten mil and nothing to spend it on. 7.5 should be the minimum for the last tier. They don't sell enough credits for a decent price to make it worth it.
  • Yep. Never have I got 10million and today I got 1.5mil TWICE. Not even enough to take one character to level 85
  • Regarding the OP, it's a fair idea to suggest a tiered event doesn't award the same things on different difficulties.

But, that being said, that's the way this game runs. It's the same reason we get junk that we've already got 2000 pieces of from HAAT.

This whole aspect being addressed with the QoL would have been immensely appreciated, I'm certain, by everyone. But, instead, we get some filters and height based team arrangement. That right there should work as an answer.
  • I've been told that bad RNG will always even out with the mean. I've gotten 1.5 million credits more than most. Got another one today. Third time in a row doing CH. I've never gotten 5 million credits let alone 10. When will my luck hit the mean?
  • sying wrote: »
    Is this still a thing? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love more credits but I haven’t been starving for credits in a very, very, very long time.

I wasn't, until the new mod shop came to past. Now I'm broke. Blew through 140k arena tokens too.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I'm a relatively new player...just under a year. That being said my gp is over 1M & I'm at level 85. I 3* the Credit Heist a while back - I have never been awarded more than 2.5M credits - I'm finding that fact rather frustrating.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Oldwoman wrote: »
    I'm a relatively new player...just under a year. That being said my gp is over 1M & I'm at level 85. I 3* the Credit Heist a while back - I have never been awarded more than 2.5M credits - I'm finding that fact rather frustrating.

interesting. are you sure?

i get it a lot, but still pull some 5M every now and again. even got a 10M once.
  • I just hit the 5 month mark and I’m completely credit starved still. I even got a 10 mil one last time and the credits are gone in seconds. I have so many characters sitting around waiting to be starred and leveled up. It’s ridiculous. I got my yoda several months ago and it’s still sitting at level 1 with enough shards to 7 star it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    I just hit the 5 month mark and I’m completely credit starved still. I even got a 10 mil one last time and the credits are gone in seconds. I have so many characters sitting around waiting to be starred and leveled up.

It's WAI. This games is about resource management more than anything else. If you had unlimited resources, there wouldn't be much to manage, would there?

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    Agreed... With the number of characters increasing, the credits awarded needs to be adjusted in all parts of the game.

A new source of credits has been introduced recently — the sith raid. Furthermore GW has become simable giving an easy access to the full credit rewards.

• sying
    982 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    sying wrote: »

I wasn't, until the new mod shop came to past. Now I'm broke. Blew through 140k arena tokens too.

Yep, me, too. I used to keep at least 20m+ credits in reserve at all times. Now I’m out back doing....things for credits.

I still think I’m doing okay with the amount of credits given.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Darth_Guts wrote: »
    Ea suits are still addicted to cash and so they will do whatever they can to pressure is into spending actual money

Yea, those horrible credit packs are flying over the counter because they're bleeding us dry, o wait...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I would say the credit situation is perfectly balanced. I'm constantly strapped for credits if I look at the mod shop every refresh, but if I ignore it for a few days, I can build a nice nest egg.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • early and mid-stage players are always going to be strapped for credits. It's by design and good for the game, though admittedly frustrating. My suggestion, favorite the 5 toons you're working on and only look at them (they'll be at the top!). This game has A LOT of content and it can feel like you have to do everything at once, but that will just lead to a lot of anxiety and/or large credit card bills.

Focus on 1 objective at a time. You won't beat everything first attempt, no one playing the game has, but you'll get there. Fret not, you're on the same progression path we all worked through.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    early and mid-stage players are always going to be strapped for credits. It's by design and good for the game, though admittedly frustrating. My suggestion, favorite the 5 toons you're working on and only look at them (they'll be at the top!). This game has A LOT of content and it can feel like you have to do everything at once, but that will just lead to a lot of anxiety and/or large credit card bills.

Focus on 1 objective at a time. You won't beat everything first attempt, no one playing the game has, but you'll get there. Fret not, you're on the same progression path we all worked through.

Old players are short on credits too. I burned through about 10 million credits this morning - and that was simply to take a few "secondary characters" from 80 to 85 and level up 3 or 4 mods.

There is more than one "gating" mechanism in the game. Gear is one - credits are another.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*