What happened to Baze Malbus?

JohnTrollsen13
11 posts Member
edited February 2018
@CG_Kozispoon @EA_Tom @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat @CG_SaIera @CG_TimboLando @CG_Conduit23 @CG_NotReallyAJedi @EA_Jesse @SWGOH_DEV_TEAM @DEV_TEAM @Everyone

Was Baze Malbus removed from the Guild Events Store or not and if so can you only farm him at the Shipments for Crystals and on his Hard Battle 9C Node or is their somewhere else? Also is he ever gonna come back or did he get replaced by someone else? Also if it was answered could you please provide a link with a DEV Announcement please?

Replies

• Options
    I keep hearing he still shows up in guild store and fleet but I haven't seen him in months except for crystals in regular shipments.
  • Options
    Yeah, please answer this. There are like 20 posts a month about this, and you'd save your staff a lot of moderating time if you just answered it.
  • Options
    Baze doesn’t have a cantina battle, only a hard node battle and yes he has been removed from the guild events store for quite a while now. Whether or not he’s coming back, my guess is that they will make him easier to farm again once they stop making money on the character. It’s all business
  • Options
    It was answered: yes he was removed. Only farmable on hard node now.
  • Options
    @WhiteGold

Yeah sorry about that typo I meant the Hard battle 9C node, thanks for the catch! :smile:
  • Options
    Dude is gone. 1 hard Node farming or shipments.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Funny how everyone complains about baze but not shoretrooper being a difficult farm
  • Options
    Funny how everyone complains about baze but not shoretrooper being a difficult farm

You can run troopers with out shore. And r1 is needed for Ls Tb - the loose Info I have for phase 6 if you have jyn chaze k2 and cass you don’t need a zeta in jyn. No Baze you probably need the zeta. And at the least Chirrut
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Tom @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat @CG_SaIera @CG_TimboLando @CG_Conduit23 @CG_NotReallyAJedi @EA_Jesse @SWGOH_DEV_TEAM @DEV_TEAM @Everyone

Was Baze Malbus removed from the Guild Events Store or not and if so can you only farm him at the Shipments for Crystals and on his Hard Battle 9C Node or is their somewhere else? Also is he ever gonna come back or did he get replaced by someone else? Also if it was answered could you please provide a link with a DEV Announcement please?

Why tag literally EVERYONE?! Mate, that's impolite and annoying.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

thanks for the tag buddy, i appreciate it !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Shore > baze !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    KhazRaDhor wrote: »
    It was answered: yes he was removed. Only farmable on hard node now.

This.

I can't find the post, but I don't think he was listed in the original post
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Was Shore removed from a shop?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    That's my point, people aren't complaining because Baze is a single hard node farm, people are complaining because he used to not be a single hard node farm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2323 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    His grind is incredibly difficult. Been grinding him since October and he’s still at 6 star (66/100). But he’s one of the best tanks in the game so he’s worth it.
  • Options
    Both shore and baze are fantastic. I’ll start farming shore and baze as soon as i unlock their battles. I’d love to see them in a store though as it will make farming them a much less painful prospect. Even if they were both in guild events store or fleet or even guild, it’d be a pleasant surprise sure it’s still a slow farm, but 1 shard (maybe not even that much) a day without crystal refresh is just too slow.