Credit Heist

Does this at max tier ever reward anything higher than 2.5 mil? 4 months of 3 starring max tier and I have never gotten more than 2.5 mil.

Is the 5-10 mil reward listed as a possibility the same as the large stuffed animals at a carnival booth? It's like it's there, but no one really ever wins it.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Somebody in my guild got 5m x2 today. It happens, but yes, it’s rare. Not as rare as 6 or 7 carbantis though.
  • >2.5 mil? FATE PERMITTED :lol:

Not funny.. seriously :frowning:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    firstly just be happy you are not getting 1.5 (yes thats a possibility too)

2.5 seems to be the most common, 5s come around too. 10 is seeing a leprechaun riding a Unicorn, chasing bigfoot.

I have gotten 10 once since it started.
  • First off, thank you for the credit heist today! That is a good thing, I was very happy to wake up to. Even with the 5 million I was able to do a bunch of character upgrades.

Secondly, yes, you can expect 2.5 x2 pretty much every time. Once I got a 5 million, but I've also gotten 1.5 million a few times too.
  • I’ve gotten 10 million twice and 5 million 4 or 5 times. Better drop rates than getting 6 or 7 carbantis from the challenges.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Getting 1.5m x 2 is one of the figurative gut punches the game can deliver.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    4 months of 3 starring max tier and I have never gotten more than 2.5 mil.
    Just so you know 3 staring this event doesnt matter at all, you still get the same rewards from 1 star or 3. Its one of the few events that is pointless to even have stars at all. Its either you complete it or you dont, thats it.

• TVF wrote: »
    Getting 1.5m x 2 is one of the figurative gut punches the game can deliver.

Welcome to my world, got one/1 2,5mil drop today. First time in 2,5 months.
  • One time I actually got a 10 and 5 same day haven't seen either since
  • It's hard enough to beef up your heroes as it is between the difficulty of getting enough of the right equipment and their rarity. Is it really so much to ask for the credit heist to actually give me a decent payout at least once every other event?
    Once a player reaches lvl 85, 2.5 m disappears faster than you can figure out which characters take priority. I mean it takes 1 million just to promote a character to 7 then there's the actual training which also takes money, then equipping the gear which also takes money oh and hey look at that maxing out my mk v mods takes an average of 300k-400k.
    Let's be realistic here, if I'm gonna have to keep slaving over raids, hawking down events and praying that the gear I need pops up in a store at an affordable price for the currency I have then the least you guys could do is lighten the burden of all that hassle by making the heist payout better a bit more often so I don't have to be worrying about my gold credit balance on top of it all.
    Either make the max payout 5m and get it over with or fix the probability ratio but please don't insult us by dangling that '10m' in front of us as an alleged "possible reward"
    I literally have over a dozen characters that I've had to let fall behind in training, equipment and mods because the credits just run out way too fast. I can't enjoy the game to the fullest if I'm handicapped by low resources.