Why aren't Veteran Han & Chewie Resistance?

I'm still extremely disappointed that Veteran Han and Veteran Chewie don't have a Resistance tag. At least in the frickin' movie, they were more closely associated with it than Rey, and aside from a few blatant lies, more than Finn. Yeah, I know, what do the actual movies have to do with anything in this game... but still. How hard would it really be to correct this oversight?

Replies

• There's no oversight. The developers intentially did not give them a resistance tag for balance reasons
  • There's no oversight. The developers intentially did not give them a resistance tag for balance reasons

Balance? Raid Han can kill a character before they even take a turn, can do 30K and stun on special, he gains TM from his special, goes again, then deals another 30K and removes TM with his bassic (Z).

Cls is the most overpowered character in the, GK is also broken his kit is ridiculous, R2 is a coward that keeps protecting his invincible allies with constant smokescreens, Biggs and Wedge can One Shot an average healthy character with Comrade in Arms, Chaze is an unfair combo that keeps healping each other, this game IS NOT BALANCED AT ALL
    I agree that balance (such as it is) is important to try to maintain, but balance is about crunching numbers and invisible math. That can be done *after* making sure everything lines up with the source material. If the source material doesn't matter, this is just another random mobile game, and not Star Wars.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Starhammer wrote: »
    There's no oversight. The developers intentially did not give them a resistance tag for balance reasons
    I agree that balance (such as it is) is important to try to maintain, but balance is about crunching numbers and invisible math. That can be done *after* making sure everything lines up with the source material. If the source material doesn't matter, this is just another random mobile game, and not Star Wars.

Couldn't one easily argue that vet chewy and han weren't part of the resistance based on source material though?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I agree that balance should have been done by weakening the kits rather than keeping the tag off them.
  • leef wrote: »
    There's no oversight. The developers intentially did not give them a resistance tag for balance reasons

Couldn't one easily argue that vet chewy and han weren't part of the resistance based on source material though?

I feel like if Old Ben can get a Rebel tag, Vet Han and Vet Chewy can get Resistance tags.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

I feel like if Old Ben can get a Rebel tag, Vet Han and Vet Chewy can get Resistance tags.

They can change the tag as they please. Anything possible!! :wink:
  • They say for balance but we all know that's not true. Honestly don't know why they don't. They did more for the resistance than obiwan did for the rebellion