Understanding the Game

RufusDogbreath
233 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hi all- I've been playing for a few weeks, but it feels like I'm at a point where I'm just logging on to chase micro parts to make bigger parts to equip on characters that are otherwise pretty stagnant.

Am I missing something? I enjoy SW and the characters are cool in the game, but I just don't feel like there's a plot or anything driving me forward-just a RNG crapshoot for parts.

I don't mean this rudely or condescending, I'm just wondering if I'm not "getting it."

Thanks for any guidance.
I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

Replies

• Well still chasing and collecting parts after 2 years. So... Hang in there.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    There is no plot. It’s a collection game. If that’s not your thing then it’s not your thing. Your characters get stronger over time and you use them to fight other people’s teams in GW, arena, and TW. That’s about it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    There is no plot. It’s a collection game. If that’s not your thing then it’s not your thing. Your characters get stronger over time and you use them to fight other people’s teams in GW, arena, and TW. That’s about it.

This. its a "sandbox" of SW characters, you can set your own goals and build up to them.

The game is a grind, and always will be. as you build up you get more parts from more locations and in the end you max out some toons and work on others. rinse and repeat.
  • Ok, cool. Expectations recalibrated. Lol
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Am I missing something? I enjoy SW and the characters are cool in the game, but I just don't feel like there's a plot or anything driving me forward-just a RNG crapshoot for parts.

There's not supposed to be a storyline. This is a battle arena type of game.