TIE Silencer Advantage

Wil
140 posts Member
A question about the Silencer's Disruptive Advance. When TIE Silencer has advantage and uses this ability on an opponent with less than 50% turn meter, why would he lose advantage? Shouldn't he gain it for two turns whether or not he already had it?

It doesn't seem correct for him to use the ability on a less than 50% TM opponent and immediately lose advantage. But, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Wil wrote: »
    A question about the Silencer's Disruptive Advance. When TIE Silencer has advantage and uses this ability on an opponent with less than 50% turn meter, why would he lose advantage? Shouldn't he gain it for two turns whether or not he already had it?

It doesn't seem correct for him to use the ability on a less than 50% TM opponent and immediately lose advantage. But, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks.

He would lose Advantage because it got used up since the attack will be a critical hit and will stun if the opponent has less than 50%tm.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

The definition is: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn if they have more than 50% Turn Meter. Otherwise, gain Advantage for 2 turns.

So I'm saying it seems like he should retain advantage when he hits an enemy with less than 50%, but he doesn't.
  • Options
    The definition is: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn if they have more than 50% Turn Meter. Otherwise, gain Advantage for 2 turns.

So I'm saying it seems like he should retain advantage when he hits an enemy with less than 50%, but he doesn't.

Get some pictures and then post it on EA Answers.

At which point you will either be ignored or, if you're lucky, someone will "have it reviewed"

Spoiler - both of those mean it goes into the graveyard there - th eplace where they get bugs off the main forum and hide them away under tombstones.

Then you can expect to wait 5-6 months and when someone at ea has come across the bug for themselves, and when they feel like it, at their full discretion, it might get thrown into a fix.

Second Spoiler - 5-6 months really is like a best case scenario - many bugs have gone on far far longer #fixteebo
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Well that doesn't sound worth it at all lol #fixEA
  • Options

Gotcha now. Yeah, that seems screwy. He should lose the Advantage buff he had and then get a new one. Wonder if something in the order of operations is messing it up. But yeah, EA Answers...
  • Options
    If happening as described, it's probably bugged. At this point in time, the only way to get any possible resolution on bugs is to post them in the EA Help Bug site. I'd recommend you do that.

But, I'd also like to see any pics or gameplay footage to try to decipher and confirm what's happening. It may or may not be a bug. And it may or may not be doing the same thing for other players.