Beginner dark side, which?

Hi, I played phoenix squad and have them build up now pretty good so I wanted to focus a bit more on dark side battles, and just try something different.
I managed to gain some characters as I was building up phoenix, but I need some guidelines in terms of what to focus on, as I don't want to waste resources anymore :p

I'm thinking of either empire
Tarkin 4*, Vader 4*, RG 4*, TFP 2*, Bobba 4*

Or FO
Phasma 4*(L), KRU 2*, KR 5*, FOEx 4*(replaced by FOSFTP, when i activate him in 4 shards) FOTP 2*, maybe Bobba, as it has bonus attack, but then no synergy...

Please help :)

R

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Empire is the way to go. Tarkin is great for ship arena and tfp and vader have 2 of the best ships in the game.

Will you be picking up Palpatine in his event running from 8 February? How built up is your phoenix team.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Empire over FO. Boba isn’t empire though. ;)
  • Vader, TFP, and Tarkin are 3/5 of my auto solo team for the Heroic Rancor raid. Thrawn is also a member who you can get by using your Phoenix team. Jyn is the 5th member. Not empire unfortunately but she’s so good I can’t not use her in there.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    So far I've had 3 accounts on this game, and I haven't gone empire to start once, but I strongly feel like that's the best way to go.

Tarkin, TFP, and RG are given to you early on, and two of those also happen to pilot the best ships (IMO). You also get Vader pretty early as well (another great ship), so you are basically handed the majority of a good DS squad from the same faction, and all you have to do is pump them up.

FO is also a good start, which I've done on one of my accounts because Phasma is such an easy farm while you get Kylo Ren for free. With KRU being added to an early cantina, you can get a good start very easily. But even so, I definitely think you're better served going Empire.
  • just fyi as i made a few alts to play more the free kylo event is over now :\
  • I just managed today to get Palpatine, but it will take me a bit to hear him up.... Is it worth to move him in the team? Who to take out to make space? should I consider him in for lead? Or he is better for strictly sith team? Don't know this character much... :P
  • Vader, Palpatine, Moff, Royal Guard, Tie Pilot.

That's a lovely early stage Dark Side team.

• Rufjanski
    75 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Cool
    Post edited by Rufjanski on
  • Vader, Palpatine, Moff, Royal Guard, Tie Pilot.

So Vader leads in this lineup? :o
    I seen his new ability, but is it worth without zeta?
  • Rufjanski wrote: »
    Vader, Palpatine, Moff, Royal Guard, Tie Pilot.

So Vader leads in this lineup? :o
    I seen his new ability, but is it worth without zeta?

Or Palpatine.

At your level, sure :)

• Or Palpatine.

At your level, sure :)

So you are saying that leader DV or EP will still be better that Tarkin's speed gains?
  • Go for Palpatine with his unique zetad.