9-9-9-9-9-9-9-8-9 nooooooooooooo

The most frustrating part of my day. Every day. Can the QoL fix this? If we can get to that furthest point, why do I have to spend so much time refreshing. Today it actually cost me crystals at payout because it took nearly a minute to refresh to the right number, and I missed the clock by about ten seconds.

Replies

• Yesac wrote: »
    The most frustrating part of my day. Every day. Can the QoL fix this? If we can get to that furthest point, why do I have to spend so much time refreshing. Today it actually cost me crystals at payout because it took nearly a minute to refresh to the right number, and I missed the clock by about ten seconds.

That’s why it will never be fixed.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Liked for thread title alone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yesac wrote: »

NEIN!!!
  • Moved to Feedback/Arena.

Loved the title though. ;)
  • Yes it is incredibly frustrating and i don't know why other players oppose this
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Yes it is incredibly frustrating and i don't know why other players oppose this

I don't know of other players opposing this, the developers oppose this. even gave some crazy explanation on reddit that makes 0 sense.
  • 9-9-9-9-9-9-9-8-9 nooooooooooooo

A story of one who ranked 13th in Arena
  • Actually I oppose this. There's two guys in my arena shard that like to lock people up for 10 minutes before their payout or pull a chain of max jumps on the one guy just before his payout.

The random frustration of them having to get a max jump has probably saved my payout before.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Naraic wrote: »
    Actually I oppose this. There's two guys in my arena shard that like to lock people up for 10 minutes before their payout or pull a chain of max jumps on the one guy just before his payout.

The random frustration of them having to get a max jump has probably saved my payout before.

This is incredibly selfish. The entire player base has the same issue. Protect your position better if that’s your issue. If you multiply 30 seconds by the thousands of people doing this, that’s a ridiculous amount of time and clicking. Are you also against multiple sims for bronziums?

I was just now in 21st in fleet arena. I can jump to 15. It took me 73 refreshes for 15 to proc. That is insane. And this matters. I want to get to top 10 with the fewest jumps possible. If I can jump from 21-15-10, instead of 21-16-11, I can save crystals. Why make it necessary for me to spend over a minute refreshing.

• Anyone who wants this should also come to the realization that it'll be a lot harder to keep ranks. I'm guessing I'm not alone but I'm not willing to refresh 50 times to move up an additional spot. If there was a slider I would. This means everyone is going to get Max results every time. Thus causing you to fall farther on defense. Just something to think about.
  • Anyone who has played this game long enough, or has the JediStarBot in their discord server, knows exactly how many spots they can jump at certain levels. If you are already up in the 20s, chances are you know from 21 you can get to 15. 18 can only jump 5 spots, but 12 can only jump 4. These aren’t secrets.
  • People keep talking about sliders for SA. How would this work exactly?
  • I’m not exactly sure what others envision. Maybe the way we can scroll left and right when looking past data cards? I just want an easy way to jump to the highest position without hitting refresh 73 times. Can we have a 50/50 chance? Not crazy terrible stun cuff rng every time we play arena.
  • You don’t need a slider, just add a “Battle”/“Refresh” button to the “Ranks” tab that only shows up on opponents in your available range.
  • Or how bout it actually cycles through different ones every time, so you can see all options within give or take 3 refresh that would be simple.