Shard chat wants me to just stop trying, but wont let me join.

Daeva
55 posts Member
edited February 2018
So Ive been popping into top 10 occasionally top 5 in pvp on my shard, and i got called out to discuss by my shards chat on discord just to be told there's no more room and it'd be "best" if I respected their payout times, but refuse to let me join them or, and I should just never attack anyone in the top 20 because i don't "belong" there or and doing so is being "disrespectful", and i don't really have the "right" to push for my for the best payout during my payout time and then blocked me.

LMFAO ok guys yeah lemme get right on that.. nah, really take your little chat, war has been declared and i can beat yall's generic CLS/JTR teams 90% of the time, and y'all seem to be struggling to beat my team consistently.

I did not make a wild guess at how to beat y'all months ago to be threatened and denied now that ive gotten my group up.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Keep messing with them. They will eventually cave. What they want is an easy time at payout--no hassles. If you are Their hassle, they will get bothered.

Just know it may take awhile for them to cave. Be persistent. Good luck.
  • Monopoly arena shard should be banned. It's like football match fixing. Whoever legalize that, guilty as well.
  • Daeva,
    I'm in the same spot on my fleet arena. I've played the game a long time and never got into a shard chat, feeling like it was "cheating". But I suddenly got regularly in the top 5-10 in fleets and noticed I was getting constantly pushed back. Suspecting the shard chat was possibly very large, I reached out and finally got in touch with one guy in the shard chat. He told me I make a lot of people mad because I was interfering with their payouts, and I explained to him that I had no idea when their payouts were. I asked if I could join the shard and I'd "play nice" for a week to show that I was serious. He shared their payouts and I moved up only hitting those who just got paid out. They ended up saying no and I was pretty mad. So I went on a rampage, dug into my pockets, and hit all their payouts playing almost 24/7. I even set my alarm clock at 4:30AM to hit the 5:00AM payout. They tried several times to knock me back, but like cancer, I simply came back. In the end, I don't think they'll ever let me in even though I think it would help all of us so that we're not wasting crystals...which is the point right? Anyway, I wish you luck....I got to go since the 7PM payout is approaching....:/
  • Here's what you do, OP: don't attack anyone in the last quarter of the hour if it will move them out of their prize bracket. Unless of course it is your payout hour, then beat on whomever you want. It's your game too, you are allowed to go for prizes.

But you ought to be mindful (if you can) of other players that might have the same payout hour as you. Try to avoid fighting them, because then you just end up trading punches and nobody advances. That is all they are trying to accomplish with their shard chat: find a way for everyone to do well.

Play by those rules and nobody can really complain to you. Most players in this game understand how to work together. It's pretty refreshing, actually.
  • Daeva
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh yeah here's an update, I can't do a darn thing about jtr and new empire/sith soooooo I've been knocked back down to the 60 to 40s soooooo I guess I lost my war, so that's that I suppose.

It was fun while it lasted.

However on the flip side I'm encroaching into top 50 in fleet.