What's ahead: stay tuned

Replies

• Options
    Confirmation is confirmed.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    What’s ahead speculation has quickly become my favorite threads to read on this forum.

T U N E D = 5 letters
    J A N G O = 5 letters
    R E V A N = 5 letters
    C L O N E = 5 letters

Jango, Revan and Clone (helmets) coming soonTM!!! Yes!

I still don‘t get that helmets part. What‘s wrong with the clone helmets?

And I want to petition a new thread title:

Brace yourself, Sith are coming

In the end, they will kill off all the good guys and will turn even the hot-headeded toons :-€
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    What’s ahead speculation has quickly become my favorite threads to read on this forum.

T U N E D = 5 letters
    J A N G O = 5 letters
    R E V A N = 5 letters
    C L O N E = 5 letters

In the end, they will kill off all the good guys and will turn even the hot-headeded toons :-€

whats wrong is that they aren't on the clones right now.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

T U N E D = 5 letters
    J A N G O = 5 letters
    R E V A N = 5 letters
    C L O N E = 5 letters

The clone helmet thing is like Jango, or Revan, ie, people hope and ask for it every single update. None of the Clones have helmets, which is sort of odd. A good chunk of forum members have asked for toggle on/off helmets for clones. Even to the point where they would purchase them.
  • Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Stay tuned sounds like droids. I personaly hoping for BEETEE and Triple Zero from the comics. But i know thats a far fetched dream that probably won't come true. Ah well, a man can dream.

That's not VERY farfetched, Aphra would also be awesome.

Well it has been a dream for quite awhile for me to see some comic chars make it to the game. Aphra makes some sense aswell, since she is quite good at tuning herself. Aphra, BEETEE and Triple Zero would probably be main contenders for comic toons. But stuff like Grakkus the hutt and the black wookie which i cant spell would be amazing aswell.

Even some Legends charachters made it to the game (kotor), so why not some of the canon comics. Would be a great addition to the game as they are good characters and Aphra, BT and TZ would make great additions to scoundrel, droid and possibly empire teams. If they woukd ever be released, id put everything on hold to work on them.
  • Options
    So no 6/7* mods but a Sith raid, sim tickets for credit heist, training droids and GW. Thank you. Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    Clearly this is a reference to the 80's cartoon "Droids", and we're getting C3P0, Proto One, and BL17
  • Options
    Meanwhile, the mighty jedi knights, protectors of the galaxy, masters of the Force get slaughtered by... Pretty much anything in the game. Well. Maybe not Ugnaught. Except if you go crazy and have him 7*, g8 then they are dead meat.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice the mod filter now shows level 6 and 7 mods.

It's been like that since mods were introduced I think...
  • Options
    Viserys wrote: »
    A very reliable source told me (who predicted whatever you care about the most) that these characters will all be coming to the game. Stay tuned is the obvious hint for the following list of characters.
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

In fact, my source told me that every character they release for the next two years will be a sith lord or generic sith of some kind. The next raid will be Sith oriented, with Sith receiving bonuses and all opponents being Sith. Additionally, at some point they will add corrupted versions of every Jedi character in the game.

I want a Darth Krayt lead Tusken squad.
  • Options
    A very reliable source told me (who predicted whatever you care about the most) that these characters will all be coming to the game. Stay tuned is the obvious hint for the following list of characters.
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

In fact, my source told me that every character they release for the next two years will be a sith lord or generic sith of some kind. The next raid will be Sith oriented, with Sith receiving bonuses and all opponents being Sith. Additionally, at some point they will add corrupted versions of every Jedi character in the game.

Darth Iarrhea sounds like what I have when I’m on the toilet for too long.

I assume Darth Iarrhea just follows Darth Enchilada around wherever he goes.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice the mod filter now shows level 6 and 7 mods.

That has been there for a while. I wish they would stop the in game pushes of updates. Also I'd like to see them fix the battle server so it stops interferon with certain phones.
    My example is pretty simple. I have great service all the time. I play other apps just fine. But since tw came into play I get battles that freeze up. My phone wants to overheat. (Doesn't do it anywhere else but here) maybe we can get a graphics nullified options so that there can be just simple graphics for attacks? Please
  • Options
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

Darth Steve?
  • Options
    Chad Vader in game or riot
  • Options
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

Darth Enchilada knows what’s good
  • Options
    Not to be a pessimist but theres a bigger question to ask here. What does this new raid bring for the next level grind? G13? Level cap raise to 90? Level 6/7 mods? Each raid introduced a new level of grind and ill admit it, this has me a bit scared.
  • Options
    StAy tuNeD...SAND...little Ani confirmed
  • Options
    Stay tuned for Rebels final season

Stay tuned for more toons coming in Feb

Stay tuned to game changers channels for Sith raid previews
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Why on earth would he want them separate?
    Surely together is better?
    Oh, i dont think anyone wants Monotits, so Separatits should be better! :wink:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guys, clearly we are getting John Ritter in car”toon” form from the movie Stay Tuned. Duh.
  • Options
    Trake wrote: »
    Guys, clearly we are getting John Ritter in car”toon” form from the movie Stay Tuned. Duh.

He already is in game, NS ghost.
  • Options
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Stay tuned...
    Stay tuned is a classic finish to commerial propaganda to keep us chained to the TV
    TVs come from china
    China is famous for noodles
    Kit Fisto's "hair" looks like noodles
    Kit Fisto was on a mission to capture Nate Gunray
    Nate Gunray was the viceroy of the trade federation
    Jawas traded droids
    C3PO is a droid
    C3PO CONFIRMED

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

Jawas sold R2D2 to Luke
    Luke was meant to bring balance to the force
    Balance is a form of order
    ORDER IS COUNTERED BY CHAOS
    Clumsiness is a form of chaos
    Jar jar binks was clumsy
    JAR JAR BINKS ALSO CONFIRMED AND COUNTER TO CLS

That theory come with a tin foil hat, it'll did you have to buy that separate?

I make my own tin foil hats. But it is so clear, open your eyes! THE GALAXY IS FLAT COME ON!
  • Options
    Probably a unpopular opinion but can we get EV-9D9 :)
  • Options
    Gonk droid would be more useful. Also looking for binary load lifter droid, mouse droid, spider droid and death head droid.
  • Options
    Kreia - remember who tuned main hero's crystal in KotOR 2?
  • Options
    Number 24.

Since when has diarrhoea been a part of star wars
  • Options
    It has always shown options for 6 and 7dot
  • Options
    Stay Tuned = our clever punster is on vacation in the Carribean
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Arcaver wrote: »
    So no anakin
    ?

Bro, you have a Dark Side Anakin, he's called Darth Vader. Every post I see you in you say the exact same thing. What else do you want, a limbless corpse that just lays there in battle? When he fell to the dark side he was still Anakin for like what, 10 minutes before becoming burnt bacon?

Actually Sidious called him Vader after the death of Mace.
  • Options

T U N E D = 5 letters
    J A N G O = 5 letters
    R E V A N = 5 letters
    C L O N E = 5 letters

The clone helmet thing is like Jango, or Revan, ie, people hope and ask for it every single update. None of the Clones have helmets, which is sort of odd. A good chunk of forum members have asked for toggle on/off helmets for clones. Even to the point where they would purchase them.

Weil, thank you for that info! I assume they did it, because..... reasons? I mean Clone Trooper Sergeant wears his helmet :-) the only thing I thought could be, as that can be seem in SW: BF2:
    Apparently there is supposed to be a tiny red light on some helmets on the end of the „fin“ facing backwards for whatever reason