What's ahead: stay tuned

Replies

• Viserys wrote: »
    A very reliable source told me (who predicted whatever you care about the most) that these characters will all be coming to the game. Stay tuned is the obvious hint for the following list of characters.
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

In fact, my source told me that every character they release for the next two years will be a sith lord or generic sith of some kind. The next raid will be Sith oriented, with Sith receiving bonuses and all opponents being Sith. Additionally, at some point they will add corrupted versions of every Jedi character in the game.

I really hope not. We don't need a bunch of sith to gear and mod.
  • Darth Luiz-Y-Ver fallen Jedi of epic powers, seduced all, teacher and father to Darth Ahn‘tih Cryzt...

My reliable sauce told me (bbq source)
  • ReyCharles wrote: »
    Padme would be such a dumb addition. I know you guys are joking but she.and c3p0 don't belong in this game. No comment on jar jar, unless he is snoke of course. :)

Padme fought in both Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. Heck, she even fought many times in the Clone Wars tv show. She knows how to use a blaster. We’ve seen her fight on the ground more than Wiggs and they’re amazing, so why not her? She’s a fighter.
    But C-3PO I can understand why they won’t add him, but we have R2. They are practically one in the same and are a classic duo. I think he would make a fitting Droid Leader to give passive abilities and droid bonuses like Hermit Yoda does for Jedi to bring the droid meta back - perhaps. That’s my opinion anyway.
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    So no anakin
    ?

Bro, you have a Dark Side Anakin, he's called Darth Vader. Every post I see you in you say the exact same thing. What else do you want, a limbless corpse that just lays there in battle? When he fell to the dark side he was still Anakin for like what, 10 minutes before becoming burnt bacon?

Read the novel. He was Darth Vader for about 2 days before Kenobi finally turned him into bacon on Mustafar. Anakin was dead the moment he slaughtered the Jedi in the temple. He was permanently Darth Vader from that point on - which was just about an hour after Sidious declared him a “Darth” in his office. The height of Vader’s growing power was at its peak before Kenobi sliced him due to his arrogance. Just because he got a suit doesn’t mean Anakin died then. We want the “Dark Side Anakin” (aka, Lord Vader, or Darth Vader (suitless), or The Chosen One) when he was at his peak.

*on a side note, Darth Vader had the potential to become much stronger than what we see in the origional trilogy, Rogue One, Rebels, the comics, and video games. It was thanks to Kenobi that gave him his limited potential power.
  • Jabba jango salacious crumb zuckuss 4lom admiral piett trooper davin felth bossk.

There you go the only toons worth spending money on.
  • Stay tuned. More bugs coming. Yay!
    "You're All Rebels, Aren't You?"
  • Darts D'Nar for sure
  • Watto gonna be chuckin chance cubes at you.
  • In one of the event name threads, some people claimed to have received a „Lord of Pain I“ popup... interesting...
  • Cossin wrote: »
    In one of the event name threads, some people claimed to have received a „Lord of Pain I“ popup... interesting...

I just got that popup... took a screen shot and then came into the forum to see what others thought about it having the "I" on it
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Darth Traya I think
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Cossin wrote: »
    In one of the event name threads, some people claimed to have received a „Lord of Pain I“ popup... interesting...

I just got that popup... took a screen shot and then came into the forum to see what others thought about it having the "I" on it

BIIIIG difference... the event name for Marauder was „Shadow over Malachor I“, which is fine and interesting by itself as the planets name is Malachor V which means this would be event 1 out of whatever the number....

„Lord of Pain I“ means only one thing: Darth Sion! as Darth Nihilus is Lord of Hunger, Darth Sion is Lord of Pain!. So, Lord of Pain could actually mean we get a Legendary event for Darth Sion, wouldn’t it? I wouldn’t believe them to release someone like him as Marquee...
    Could you post your screen?

BIIIIG difference... the event name for Marauder was „Shadow over Malachor I“, which is fine and interesting by itself as the planets name is Malachor V which means this would be event 1 out of whatever the number....

„Lord of Pain I“ means only one thing: Darth Sion! as Darth Nihilus is Lord of Hunger, Darth Sion is Lord of Pain!.

Don't know how to post it on here
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Line ID:nevermore_83
  • It's Dash Rendar

„Lord of Pain I“ means only one thing: Darth Sion! as Darth Nihilus is Lord of Hunger, Darth Sion is Lord of Pain!. So, Lord of Pain could actually mean we get a Legendary event for Darth Sion, wouldn’t it? I wouldn’t believe them to release someone like him as Marquee...

Why would we get one of the three as a marquee and the other as a legendary? I don't know that much about them but would imagine they are roughly as significant as each other in their own ways
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2018

Why would we get one of the three as a marquee and the other as a legendary? I don't know that much about them but would imagine they are roughly as significant as each other in their own ways

True, totally got my hopes up and forgot that Nihilus was Marquee as well...
    *A New Sith-Hope Mode activated“, I want a legendary lightsaber-wielding Sith to unlock at 7* XD
    But seriously, Sion and Traya are both from the old times, as well as Sith Assassin, Trooper and now Marauder, a legendary event will mean: lead up to Revan (so far we always needed a legendary in hero‘s journey, didn’t we?), it will mean people will buy packs to unlock AND otherwise no farmable but needed „main“ characters for a possible hero journey, which seems unlikely (if it turns out Darth Traya is the raid reward, Revan will be in a galaxy far far away for a long long time!)

Nevertheless, this means Darth Sion 100% as playable toon confirmed and Traya shouldn‘t be left out either, doesn‘t it?

@evermore83:
    Thank you for the screen. German version didn‘t have this as far as I recall it!

As my post about Darth Sion has been commentless deleted merged, I assume they want to silence people, regarding this mistake on their part...
    Take that as you will, but for me it makes it just even more clear... Darth Sion confirmed...
    Post edited by Cossin on

*A New Sith-Hope Mode activated“, I want a legendary lightsaber-wielding Sith to unlock at 7* XD
    But seriously, Sion and Traya are both from the old times, as well as Sith Assassin, Trooper and now Marauder, a legendary event will mean: lead up to Revan (so far we always needed a legendary in hero‘s journey, didn’t we?), it will mean people will buy packs to unlock AND otherwise no farmable but needed „main“ characters for a possible hero journey, which seems unlikely (if it turns out Darth Traya is the raid reward, Revan will be in a galaxy far far away for a long long time!)

Nevertheless, this means Darth Sion 100% as playable toon confirmed and Traya shouldn‘t be left out either, doesn‘t it?

@evermore83:
    Thank you for the screen. German version didn‘t have this as far as I recall it!

I think its more likely that there will be a shadow of malacor (lord of pain) II and thats where sion would be.

@evermore83:
    Jxm82 wrote: »

@evermore83:

I think its more likely that there will be a shadow of malacor (lord of pain) II and thats where sion would be.

Well, after editing, my post vanished in the spam files again I assume, or has it? To reduce your time in the spam filters, is there any rule of thumb how fast I can edit posts consecutively before they are regarded as spam? @Kyno
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    As much as I would like myself to be wrong, I doubt I am, sadly.

"Stay Tuned" people are saying is a hint to the finale of Rebels - but stay tuned to me says radio, not television. Because people no longer tune televisions, but you always tune a radio.

What do you hear on the radio? (other than music and annoying adverts), a radio dj.

Yes...DJ. As in Benicio del Toro's character in The Last Jedi.

I know - way better characters to be added tot he game, but like I said, I doubt I am wrong about this. Sorry all.
  • Boo wrote: »
    As much as I would like myself to be wrong, I doubt I am, sadly.

"Stay Tuned" people are saying is a hint to the finale of Rebels - but stay tuned to me says radio, not television. Because people no longer tune televisions, but you always tune a radio.

What do you hear on the radio? (other than music and annoying adverts), a radio dj.

Yes...DJ. As in Benicio del Toro's character in The Last Jedi.

I know - way better characters to be added tot he game, but like I said, I doubt I am wrong about this. Sorry all.

I....ummm.... :o:'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DJ would be a huge disappointment
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?

Really? You think so?

Then DJ confirmed.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

Really? You think so?

Then DJ confirmed.

Hmmm...
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?

Really? You think so?

Then DJ confirmed.

Hmmm...

Search your feelings - you know it to be true.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Viserys wrote: »
    A very reliable source told me (who predicted whatever you care about the most) that these characters will all be coming to the game. Stay tuned is the obvious hint for the following list of characters.
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

In fact, my source told me that every character they release for the next two years will be a sith lord or generic sith of some kind. The next raid will be Sith oriented, with Sith receiving bonuses and all opponents being Sith. Additionally, at some point they will add corrupted versions of every Jedi character in the game.
    Viserys wrote: »
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

Darth Enchilada!!! OmG!!!! Darth Enchilada is my favorite sith of all time. I will quit if this diesnt happen!
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    On another note, apparently, there are reports of an in-game popup that says the marquee event is "Lord of Pain I" rather than "Shadows of Malachor I". That could mean a possibility of Sion being released via marquee in the next week or two...if that's true then I would anticipate the new raid rewarding Darth Traya/Kreia.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Surely "stay tuned" refers to a Jedi having to tune their crystal to there own personal lightsaber.
    The only way to get your lightsaber working optimally is to tune it correctly, Hence why Kylo's was so borked.

Crystal tuning = Jedi Pass

This would then be of a bonus for the Sith Raid.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • When new information appears? We want a new bone
    the biggest russian-language swgoh community: vk.com/swgoh