What's ahead: stay tuned

Replies

• Richie7771 wrote: »
    Another day goes by and still nothing. I know our beloved gamechangers are hanging out at CG today but will we get anything official other than a bunch of repeated youtube videos full of more half truths

Probably get some footage on the new raid and maybe some literature on it.
    I expect more updates and such next week.
    Richie7771 wrote: »
    Another day goes by and still nothing. I know our beloved gamechangers are hanging out at CG today but will we get anything official other than a bunch of repeated youtube videos full of more half truths

Probably get some footage on the new raid and maybe some literature on it.
    I expect more updates and such next week.

here's hoping bud. Would like some official news and info as promised before the raid drops so we'll see

Maybe we ll get a live stream today. But as for vids I’m guessing the GC’s would have to go back home and edit the vids and such.
    Notes would be awesome.
  • They are there for 3 full days... so i guess there is some plan to share info during their time there... otherwise why make such a fuss about it?
  • jedilord
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Richie7771 wrote: »

half truth is good^^
    even if the devs would release a "coruscant underworld police cleaning staff" our "beloved" gamechangers would only sprinkle roses for this unbelievable toon...
    one gamechanger who is allowed to criticise on a low level would be delightful
    Post edited by jedilord on
  • Most boring 3 months of the game until now..I stopped waisting money on the game in the past 3months and same thing is happening with other people in my guild. I don’t know if CG is actually tracking how many customers they have lost and if they realise their marketing strategy is garbage.
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Most boring 3 months of the game until now..I stopped waisting money on the game in the past 3months and same thing is happening with other people in my guild. I don’t know if CG is actually tracking how many customers they have lost and if they realise their marketing strategy is garbage.

As you apparently have superior insight, please enlighten us peasants with actual numbers?
    Honestly, do you really think they‘d still be doing it this way if they lost as many customers as you imply?
    Also, how do you know it’s CG‘s marketing? They‘re under EA, not sure how much freedom companies sailing their ship under the EA banners have...

I've noticed that CG doesn't release info about anything until a day or two before actual launches - usually. The gap between the reveal of the Sith Marauder and the event to get him finally launching was the longest I've seen in my memory.

And I strongly suspect that the gamechangers will be asked not to spill the beans until next week at the earliest. I'm hoping they can show us something sooner, but I'm not really expecting it.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon we will have some news before weekend starts?
    Hiya,
    We were a bit busy this week with a rather sizable visit, so unfortunately news will have to wait. Fret not- the news, she be a-comin' soon!
    ^This was posted a couple hours ago
  • I think it will be sometime next week. All that hype for feb. and it's basically being announced in March. Major fails... Oh well. See y'all next week.
  • CG_Kozisoon strikes again...
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Turns out "stay tuned" was a hint that everything will be delayed
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I think Sith Raid might be coming this month or in April, who knows.

But if there is the slightest consistency. Rey’s Hero’s Journey should return in April, maybe Jedi Luke too.

Just check I had 8.85k gw battles completed, been playing over 740 days not counting those days I couldn’t complete 12 gw battles.

Becoming a FTP was the best decision I have made so far.

Cheers!
  • Edward wrote: »

But if there is the slightest consistency. Rey’s Hero’s Journey should return in April, maybe Jedi Luke too.

Just check I had 8.85k gw battles completed, been playing over 740 days not counting those days I couldn’t complete 12 gw battles.

Cheers!

I'm confused
  • Me to
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »

Cheers!

I'm confused

If you are confused which means you are in the right direction.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    New raid it could be in August also :open_mouth:
  • Im guessing bb8 and yoda for March.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Im guessing bb8 and yoda for March.

Sith raid too, I think, but STH as login character, such a disappointment
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    great post, 10/10, would definately read again.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    great post, 10/10, would definately read again.

Well, thank you for making me laugh out loud! Much appreciated
    Res non verba
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    This is like a facebook or extended tweet post
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I'm going to say "a bunch of stuff and fixes CG had originally slated for January and February". :dizzy:
    Too soon?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Gonna make a thread to talk about March.......nah Im'a talk about me!
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If you expect nothing from this month you’ll either be A. excited when they release new content or B. not surprised when they fail to deliver on their promises
  • Turns out "stay tuned" was a hint that everything will be delayed

Nah, they very quietly and very subtley said, "And now back to our regular broadcasting channel" ad will continue on in the EXACT same way.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Although old school batman shows ended with stay tuned, same bat channel, same bat time, or words very similar to that, Batman to be released next month..
  • Having the Digital and Blu-Ray release for The Last Jedi on March, shouldn't mean the return of the Rey's Hero's Journey?

It's the logical conclusion