EzPz & Max Protection

So EzPz (Palps with zetas) gains 5% additional Max Protection everytime he shocks. But his other abilities give him health steal\regen. I might have missed it, but is there a Sith who grants Protection? EzPz is Empire too so Thrawn will be good to help take advantage of this but who else can help there? I am drawing a blank

Replies

• If you ran EP under a Krennic lead I believe that would let you take advantage of it. 10% protection on crits
  • Nice...thanks...just need to farm up Krennic now!
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Don't forget Thrawn's leader ability. Thrawn's zeta allows protection recovery for Empire allies whenever they are buffed and Palpatine can offer two buffs to his team with the rework
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Yeah i think its mostly for Thrawn giving 40% protection
    Post edited by Creepioo on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    And, of course, Thrawn's "Grand Admiral's Command",which grants him and the target ally 40% protection.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gave EP, Vader, Thrawn, Shore, and Royal Guard a few runs. Just put a zeta on EP's unique. He regains protection fairly quickly just on his own. I really like it.

Want to try him under Thrawn and Krennic, as well as DN. Curious how the protection will translate to health under DN. Maybe just massive health steal?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to strategy section
  • DasMurich wrote: »
    Gave EP, Vader, Thrawn, Shore, and Royal Guard a few runs. Just put a zeta on EP's unique. He regains protection fairly quickly just on his own. I really like it.

Want to try him under Thrawn and Krennic, as well as DN. Curious how the protection will translate to health under DN. Maybe just massive health steal?

I'm confused..I must have missed where he gives himself protection...I thought it just said he gains Max protection but doesn't regen the protection
  • I am.5 zeta.mats short. Can anyone tell me how.much .or durable EP.is with crackling doom zeta before I pull the trigger?
  • IronRanger wrote: »
    DasMurich wrote: »
    Gave EP, Vader, Thrawn, Shore, and Royal Guard a few runs. Just put a zeta on EP's unique. He regains protection fairly quickly just on his own. I really like it.

I'm confused..I must have missed where he gives himself protection...I thought it just said he gains Max protection but doesn't regen the protection

I would imagine he does regen it, otherwise it would require a lot more work to benefit from it than a zeta should. Does RG's health up grant health? (genuinely asking, I don't know).