How did Sid attack twice?

I was in Arena. I had Geo and HK left. He has Sid. he AOE, and inmediately attacks with his basic.

How? Didn't kill anyone so no TM gain.

Can you proc Phasma yourself when alone?

Replies

• even w/ phasma dead its leader ability is still active
  • even w/ phasma dead its leader ability is still active
    I know.
    But can you proc the assist it if you are the last man standing? You can't assist yourself with QGJ or 86, fir example
  • Did his 1st attack kill someone? Sid has passive buff to turnmeter on any kill.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    even w/ phasma dead its leader ability is still active
    I know.
    But can you proc the assist it if you are the last man standing? You can't assist yourself with QGJ or 86, fir example

ohh no. you cant assisst yourself haha. The only assissting yourself happening is every morning in the toilet right before you take a bath :tired_face:
  • Amnor wrote: »
    Did his 1st attack kill someone? Sid has passive buff to turnmeter on any kill.

No. Already say so in the OP. My chars were not Stun or Slow either
  • I've noticed ig86s special doesn't work sometimes if someone on your team is stunned. Seems like a bug and quite frustrating since that's why I use him. Anyone had this with geo sol or biggs?
  • Tardis1205 wrote: »
    I've noticed ig86s special doesn't work sometimes if someone on your team is stunned. Seems like a bug and quite frustrating since that's why I use him. Anyone had this with geo sol or biggs?
    All assisting dudes have that problem, is a known bug, they are working on it
    Tardis1205 wrote: »
    I've noticed ig86s special doesn't work sometimes if someone on your team is stunned. Seems like a bug and quite frustrating since that's why I use him. Anyone had this with geo sol or biggs?
    All assisting dudes have that problem, is a known bug, they are working on it

Cool, cheers man.
    even w/ phasma dead its leader ability is still active
    I know.

Yes, the assist from phasma can proc for any of the 5 characters. Including the one that triggered it. I'm not sure if it's intended or a bug, but it happened to me very often (both triggering it and on the receiving end of phasma's passive). It works like an extra random basic attack, more than an actual assist.
  • I have noticed a number of times that characters will attack and the immediately attack again. Its happened to my squad and the enemy squad before. No ally assists and no phasma, they've been the last character before also. I figured it was a bug where there turn meter fills 100% for some reason or the game doesn't register that toon attacked and reset its turn meter.
  • it happends if the other toons are slow and their turn metters are pretty low already
    sid attacks then full meters get filled , and sid is the fastest so he attack again
  • SurvivorOfOrder66
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    what level are u?...that could make a difference, toons get faster at later gears, but Sid's Sadistic Glee also has a 25% chance to gain 50% turn meter on a kill, so if one toon gets killed (any, your or his) before Sid's turn comes up, he can possibly get +50 % turn meter. And if Sids turn comes up, He kills 2 more of you toons using his AoE, and the 25% chance hits twice (+50% x2 kills=100% ), boom! he goes again. chances are real small tho and the circumstance have to be perfect... At least that's my understanding of it.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    guich0s wrote: »
    it happends if the other toons are slow and their turn metters are pretty low already
    sid attacks then full meters get filled , and sid is the fastest so he attack again

One of them was Geo, who is pretty fast
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    what level are u?...that could make a difference, toons get faster at later gears, but Sid's Sadistic Glee also has a 25% chance to gain 50% turn meter on a kill, so if one toon gets killed (any, your or his) before Sid's turn comes up, he can possibly get +50 % turn meter. And if Sids turn comes up, He kills 2 more of you toons using his AoE, and the 25% chance hits twice (+50% x2 kills=100% ), boom! he goes again. chances are real small tho and the circumstance have to be perfect... At least that's my understanding of it.

I'm 70. Geo was maxed, speed 149, nobody died. That's why I got surprised. So fsr, auto assist from Phasma is the only logic possibility, barring some sort of bug
  • When Sid is maxed his speed is 153. If Geo's turn meter was low enough when Sid attacked then Sid could go first on the next turn.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I supoose so. It need to be maxed right when geo empty his TM, which is possible with sadostic glee.
    Geo kills > Sid fills TM. Geo is empty, Sid is full. Sid AOE. Then both try to refill and did wins.

Explain even HK. Geo cslls assist, HK fills on crit. HK turn, he kills, Sid fills his TM. Now Sid is full, HK and GS are completely emptied. Sid AOE and beat both with speed.

Thanks. I knew there was some possible explanation, could not find it
  • Could be Phasma, I DO think Phasma's leader ability IS acting weird, NO WAY it's only at 18% for an assist without running FO toons. seems like 1 of 3 hits get an assist, and sometimes assisted attacks are even back2back, something's up with her. I mean, 18% is less than 1 out of 5, assist should not happen that frequently with her. I'm not saying nerf, but IMO, the devs might wanna go back and double check her codes.