Need some advices please!

Greetings!
I once play this game on my mobile phone not long after the game's release, then I had deleted it due to some problems but I didn't save the progress.
Now I am playing again on my iPad.
The last time I play on my phone I was at max level with some maxed out characters, I think it's exactly last year, in February, because I remembered I had Director Krennic and Darth Nihilus.
So...

1. What are the big changes in this one year?
2. I have played the Ship Battle last year, but I need explanation what is Territory Wars and when was it added to the game, I am on level 63 now so a little bit more I can unlock it.
3. I can't find my old Guild, was it on the another server (I am mostly become an officer there but i deleted the game, so a waste of time... :()
4. Because in the past I use android and now iOS,
what is the benefit of iOS user?
5. In the past i remembered that people always said that they are Star Wars Force Collection veterans, and me and my old guild are one of them, but is that title is still exist now?

That's all and thanks for any answers!
Greetings from a ''veteran expert player but now is a noob'' player to all expert players that willing to help me! Thanks again!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    1. The CLS R2D2 BB8 and JTR events
    2. TW is guild vs guild battles, each guild sets defense squads in territories and has to try and clear the enemies defense. 24 hours to set your defense. 24 hours to clear their defense.
    3. Guild search in this game is crap. There is no separate servers but the search function is bad.
    4. No benefits for iOS really.
    5. Calling yourself a star wars force collection veteran isnsimply saying that you used to play star wars force collection game. No real point in this game but Im sure some people use the title.
  • I found moderate success by using google to search for "guild name - swgoh.gg" and see if they have a swgoh.gg account. 99% of big guilds do so yours should too if they are still around.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    1. The CLS R2D2 BB8 and JTR events
    2. TW is guild vs guild battles, each guild sets defense squads in territories and has to try and clear the enemies defense. 24 hours to set your defense. 24 hours to clear their defense.
    3. Guild search in this game is ****. There is no separate servers but the search function is bad.
    4. No benefits for iOS really.
    5. Calling yourself a star wars force collection veteran isnsimply saying that you used to play star wars force collection game. No real point in this game but Im sure some people use the title.
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    I found moderate success by using google to search for "guild name - swgoh.gg" and see if they have a swgoh.gg account. 99% of big guilds do so yours should too if they are still around.

Thanks!
    I will try it now! :)