"Challenge accepted" ? really ? pretty fail.

Prev13
nice trying to hype us with Palp and Vader stuff. i remember that after someone said that last February was amazing, it got commented by "challenge accepted meme". absurd. those reworks are totally under-performing. while it surely remove NS and CLS pretty easily, palp and vader struggle VERY hard vs jrey. very, very hard. it only makes jrey stronger now. yea, sure, i can put a Rex and beat those reys, but Rex time should be over long time ago. unbelievable that he's still more useful leader than palp or vader leader abilities, in most of the matches actually. i wanna cry.
i really hope this isn't it. we need a legendary Sith. Resistance have 1 Legend 1 hero, rebel have 1 legend 1 hero... Siths have nothing. absolutely nothing.
im so disappointed. really. i really hope it isnt it from February updates. if it is, im just one step closer to be done with this game
and yes yes, i know you dont care, but this is how i feel due to how the metas going lately. and im always #1, for long time, but i just dont enjoy this like i wanted to enjoy this. lot of long-time players quitting because of the recent fail stuff from the game, i dont want be another one of those. make Siths VIABLE vs this resistance joke.

Replies

• Ryzak620
    215 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    +1

Or, make FO more viable against Resistance since, you know, FO pretty much wiped them out....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dang, is it march already? Februari flew by!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Come on man. We're a week and a day in on February and CG hasn't yet dished out all of their plans.

Unless I missed a QoL update... but I doubt that

Give them another two weeks and you might find two more Sith and a QoL on your hands. Maybe
  • Reworked heroes should be much better.
    Zader is maxed for me, all g12 equiped, Palp aswell just without the zeta on lead. and they are just underperform.
    Should get a speed stat higher and base damage higher on basics, both.
    time to admit, these reworks were absolutely fail. CG just won't allow F2P toons to be real meta, no matter how iconic they are.
    and for the record for the devs... even whales wanna use palp and vader in their team.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    HK666 wrote: »
    Come on man. We're a week and a day in on February and CG hasn't yet dished out all of their plans.

Unless I missed a QoL update... but I doubt that

Give them another two weeks and you might find two more Sith and a QoL on your hands. Maybe

To be fair, it's just delaying the enevitable. There will always be a group of people who absolutely despise the new update, regardless of what the update was.
  • yea, i will despise totally the new update, if the emperor of the galaxy, after new reworked and 2 zetas, when maxed-out, is still not even top5 toons.
    that you got right for sure, i'll hate the update totally. if palp won't get a super-support buddy like R2 or BB-8 in a legendary way that i won't need to spend 9320193201321$ to get, i'll be happy. if he won't get this kind of support, Palp will remain useless.
  • Ridiculous that February is already over and all we got was an EP, vader rework and sith marauder.. oh WAIT were only 8 days into February.. have you not seen that the game changers are going to an event around the 21st? That is when the big content update is dropping. Be patient. Dang.
  • Nothing stated in these reworks were going against JTRey. The point was to make Empire/Sith strong against Rebels since they were so weak against them. What will help Sith more will be later this month as more Sith are being released. SM is a start, but more are coming.

This is the salad portion of the meal, the steak hasn't been served yet.
  • You know it's only the 8th right? Got another 20 days, and the qol update hasn't even dropped yet. Relax.
  • i couldn't care less about QoL right now. i want Siths and empire to be viable. the fact that im forced into using Rex / R2 / GK in every team for the last 6 months make me wanna stab myself.
    i really dont understand this bias approach towards Rebels and Resistance. why can't we get 5 DS HEROES (and not freaking generics) to be effective team. this game passed the Fun part and becoming just a method to make money for EA. im so disappointed. really. say relax as much as you want, this is nto gonna change the fact that the dark side in this game are WEAK.
    Palpatine after rework so weak.... challenge failed @CG_Kozispoon . its time to pull Revan / Plaguies from the sleeve and it should have a debuff cleansing mechanics outside-turn stuff. the darkside is too weak.
  • "Sith" is already plural. Adding the "s" on the end makes me read it like I have a speech impediment.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I want URoRRuR'R'R to be viable, as well as Jedi Knight Guardian. Oh well, I guess the world doesn't revolve around either of us, ey?
  • Palpatine as a lead lost a lot of his burst damages. Krennic got indirectly nerfed under Palp(L) and the 5% TM is clearly not doing much. The new buff is pretty useless.

I would take back the old Palpatine any day...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »

This, many people seem to think this is it. We are in the first full week if the month, 2 more full ones to go, and then some.

We are also seeing reports that the new abilities are not taking full effect, Vaders speed is one, and not sure on where his TMR immunity falls with irresistible TMR.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    i couldn't care less about QoL right now. i want Siths and empire to be viable. the fact that im forced into using Rex / R2 / GK in every team for the last 6 months make me wanna stab myself.
    i really dont understand this bias approach towards Rebels and Resistance. why can't we get 5 DS HEROES (and not freaking generics) to be effective team. this game passed the Fun part and becoming just a method to make money for EA. im so disappointed. really. say relax as much as you want, this is nto gonna change the fact that the dark side in this game are WEAK.
    Palpatine after rework so weak.... challenge failed CG_Kozispoon . its time to pull Revan / Plaguies from the sleeve and it should have a debuff cleansing mechanics outside-turn stuff. the darkside is too weak.

From what we are seeing they are viable, just not top dog. But we should let things pan out before jumping on anyone with a fail.
  • When I read this I think their calendar goes February 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, March 1st.

Sure they announced ONE new character so far. Doesn't mean they're done. PLUS, it's a new character that isn't Rebels or Resistance, which is highly appreciated and welcomed
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • ReyCharles
    279 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    nice trying to hype us with Palp and Vader stuff. i remember that after someone said that last February was amazing, it got commented by "challenge accepted meme". absurd. those reworks are totally under-performing. while it surely remove NS and CLS pretty easily, palp and vader struggle VERY hard vs jrey. very, very hard. it only makes jrey stronger now. yea, sure, i can put a Rex and beat those reys, but Rex time should be over long time ago. unbelievable that he's still more useful leader than palp or vader leader abilities, in most of the matches actually. i wanna cry.
    i really hope this isn't it. we need a legendary Sith. Resistance have 1 Legend 1 hero, rebel have 1 legend 1 hero... Siths have nothing. absolutely nothing.
    im so disappointed. really. i really hope it isnt it from February updates. if it is, im just one step closer to be done with this game
    and yes yes, i know you dont care, but this is how i feel due to how the metas going lately. and im always #1, for long time, but i just dont enjoy this like i wanted to enjoy this. lot of long-time players quitting because of the recent fail stuff from the game, i dont want be another one of those. make Siths VIABLE vs this resistance joke.

Serious question and I've asked and not gotten a response several times. How much more durable does ep unique zeta make him?

Personally I think Vader's unique is incredible it not zrtA worthy, And I'm not sure about EP lead either. Can you please specify the problems you're having with the reworks?

If these were made.for.ds TB moreso than arena k will not be happy

Edit I am 3.zeta.mTs away from crackling doom and bypassing zeta on veers that I've been working towards for.months so I really would appreciate a response
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    How many Dark Side characters have been added in the last four months?

How many Light Side characters have been added in the last four months?
  • How is it a fail if in the first 7 days we got:

Vader rework
    Emperor rework
    Starck node to make him easier to farm
    IPD and ROLO shards doubled
    Emperor Mythic Event
    Sith Marauder announced

This isn't even the BIG update that is happening in about 2-3 weeks.

Relax.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • People who feel they are owed everything by everyone blow my mind. Don't like the first of several updates? Don't play!
  • Kyno wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

This, many people seem to think this is it. We are in the first full week if the month, 2 more full ones to go, and then some.

We are also seeing reports that the new abilities are not taking full effect, Vaders speed is one, and not sure on where his TMR immunity falls with irresistible TMR.

We are sure on where it is supposed to fall. It's supposed to be immune. Irresistible relates to a tenacity/potency check -- immune still can't have it done. Whether or not it works correctly is a different story.
  • Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
    Through Passion I gain Strength.
    Through Strength I gain Power.
    Through Power I gain Victory.
    Through Victory my chains are Broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Hey it's Thursday, you guys are acting like you have a Case of the Mondays, on a Monday.
  • We havent gotten Sith Maurader yet and he seems to be a direct counter to JTR teams, Also we havent gotten the next sith who I imagine will be a legendary character. Its too early to start saying fail
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    Its too early to start saying fail

It's never too early for the millennials to start their QQ threads.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Its too early to start saying fail

It's never too early for the millennials to start their QQ threads.

something tells me you're a millenial aswell, it's probably the "QQ".
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The only thing I hate more than month shaming is generation shaming.

Well, that and anyone born in the 80s.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jeez. I can't believe one of these has already come out. My thoughts after reading the commentary here

- thanks for the rework devs, I'm excited to use Vader and Palp in TB. Should reduce the difficulty of those later phases. It'll probably take me a couple of days to figure out how to maximize their abilities
    - not everything has to be arena viable to be considered a success
    - have you all used empire with Thrawn lead against a resistance team or NS team? Absolutely devastating.
    - I'm pretty sure every character in the meta (except JTRs first run), is free to play. Yes the model favors more established players, but that's the point. CLS - FTP, Thrawn - FTP, but a pain, BB8 - FTP, R2D2 - FTP, MT - PTW (but I could argue FTP as well), GK - FTP, Raid Han - FTP. All a common theme (time)
    - Come with something constructive if you're frustrated by something. All that negativity is bad for your health.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Jeez. I can't believe one of these has already come out. My thoughts after reading the commentary here

- thanks for the rework devs, I'm excited to use Vader and Palp in TB. Should reduce the difficulty of those later phases. It'll probably take me a couple of days to figure out how to maximize their abilities
    - not everything has to be arena viable to be considered a success
    - have you all used empire with Thrawn lead against a resistance team or NS team? Absolutely devastating.
    - I'm pretty sure every character in the meta (except JTRs first run), is free to play. Yes the model favors more established players, but that's the point. CLS - FTP, Thrawn - FTP, but a pain, BB8 - FTP, R2D2 - FTP, MT - PTW (but I could argue FTP as well), GK - FTP, Raid Han - FTP. All a common theme (time)
    - Come with something constructive if you're frustrated by something. All that negativity is bad for your health.

Dude cheers. EP and Vader both got better. Cg isn't going to make toons everyone has the best in the game, it's bad for business. They Re better, they are not more useful in several.aspects and more fun! Remember fun guys? It's awesome.
  • Vader needed speed and more damage on his basic. Do. EP needed durability, done I think k haha. And offense up on ep AOE is an incredible addition. Not to mention that health steal buff is sweeet
This discussion has been closed.