Strange move

I put a post up awhile ago about adding cosmetic items to the shardshop instead of characters, such as non combat R2D2/BB8, or costumes such as slave leia, and it got moved to off topic? Can I just ask how is this off topic? It is completely ON topic in my opinion

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    My guess is because Shard shop is attracting a lot of hate right now, and your idea is quite amazing, so they try to somehow hide it so people won't realise how big they f***** up with Grievous.
    (cosmetic items is what EA also used in SWTOR whale store and it goes extremely well)

+1 from me.
    Your post DOESN'T belong in offtopic.

EDIT : When i see posts like "What is your age", still on general discussion, then yep, that seems to be the reason. They are trying to hide the GG and shard shop posts.
  • Thank you :)
  • Yeah the what's your age question is way off topic. Anyhow I love the idea but if they release costumes then they can't release those as real toons. Look at clone wars chewie for example in his name it gives his era in the story. Now if they release a tfa or Death Star version of chewie it can have different skills and costume instead of just the costume. Look at Sid as well. that's the clone war version no empire class. The other sid from the nodes is most likely have the empire class and has different skills. So I'd rather have two or three full builds of the same toons than one with different costumes. I think there's some games in the App Store though that let you play dress up if that's really what you want to do.
  • If anything it should be moved to that feedback-suggestions topic.
    But you are right, this is a good idea (there have been more topics about this before).
    Be glad it got moved, normally people in the general forum only complain in the complain topics. This will get quickly forgotten there :pensive:
    +1
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting