Packs, Duplicate character only get first.

Does anyone else have the seriously frustrating issue that when you buy a chromium pack if there is a duplicate character/shards in the pack you only get the first set? This happens everytime to me. I'd have at least a 6 star Cad Bane if it wasn't for this, just last night got a pack it had two 10 shard drops for Qui Gon I only got the first 10. It's getting frustrating to buy an 8 card pack and then only get 5 or 6 of the card drops because of this, help! @EA_Jesse I've got a ticket in but no response, first time I tried calling and that went nowhere also.

Replies

• Yes, constantly. What amazes me the most is the fact you didn't get any response, and neither did others with the same problem on another threats.
    I've submitted a tiked also, in some hope I get a response. Well, if I dont, I'm done with CG (HoDA and SWGOH).
  • Every ticket I've submitted gets the generic response "Are you still in need of assistance" a week or two later. Its infuriating how little they care about their player base that pay.