Who next in Cantina shipments?

Hello guys,

i have max QGJ, Ashoka and Daka. Who would you go next?

Poe not needed.

Greetz

Replies

• Options
    Poe is needed. He is still extremely good in the current meta. IMO the best team for arena right now is QGJ lead, Rey, GS, dooku and Poe. You should definitely go for Poe.
  • Options
    Hm.. i have him at 5*.. so maybe i max him but i was thinking about Hoth-Rebell Scout..
  • Options
    Currently building a rebel team. HRS will be one of the if not the best character on the team. Super fast, ability to gain 100% turn meter and stun and gain turn meter for allies as well as passive turn meter gain on empire enemy deaths.

I have HRS at 5 star max gear and already have in my line up in arena. (Place top 5 everyday)

Speed is what matters in arena now and HRS is one the fastest characters.
  • Options
    Poe is needed. He is still extremely good in the current meta. IMO the best team for arena right now is QGJ lead, Rey, GS, dooku and Poe. You should definitely go for Poe.

Some people don't like doing what everyone else is doing. I don't use Poe and don't plan on farming him anytime soon.

I have fives he's a solid and all around good hero. Plus I enjoyed his lore from the clone wars. Boba fett is probably needed for the scoundrel event but there's not enough information released on the reward so not sure if it's worth it atm. Those would be my two picks.
  • Options
    There are a lot of good choices but we would need to know more about your team to give an educated opinion.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Fives! Tank with counter and slow is very good.
  • Options
    Definite no on Boba, he's got all the defense of a brick wall and all the offense of one too.
    You don't have to use Poe in Arena, he's still great in PvE and in challenges.
    Meta aside, the most gruesome team is a First Order one, so FOO is good, although he's the least important toon to that team.

Pick somebody and try it out!
  • Options
    At the Moment i run QGJ, Lumi, Yoda, Daka, GS in Arena..

I have a few 7* Barris, Ashoka, Ig86/88, Hk47, Poggle, NS Initiate, Talia, Asajj..
  • Options
    I'd go Fives. I'm farming him on his LS/DS battles and then shipments once QGJ is complete. Sure you could go Poe but who wants a cookie cutter team? I certainly do not lol