Thank you for February!

As the title suggests, just want to say a quick thank you to the developers and forum moderators. You guys make every month great but have made/are making February truly spectacular! Can't wait to see what is coming up next! You all are developers for the best game around and YOU have made it the best game around :)

Replies

• R4D4
    79 posts Member
    As the title suggests, just want to say a quick thank you to the developers and forum moderators. You guys make every month great but have made/are making February truly spectacular! Can't wait to see what is coming up next! You all are developers for the best game around and YOU have made it the best game around :)

I failed to spot sarcasm, because otherwise you're not playing the same game as many of us.
    I'm currently on 4th day streak of 0 "zero" shard drops from cantina node 7g. I get teams on GW with 20k+ above my team level on 6th node, for the past week. Our guild can't win TW several times in a row, because we are "somehow" matched with guild where everyone has T12 zeta CLS teams, and we only have 5.

Yes, thank you developers for endless supply of frustration.