Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• raymna
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    TW is time-consuming contents& not attractive it's barrier to newcomer swogoh. grandmaster does not Traing Younglings after TW&TB created.
    Younglings & Jedimaster does not have same time.
    Younglings have nothing to do, while Jedi masters spend too much time.
    Anyone should be able to connect good content with Jedi masters and youngling.
    After Jedi training, younglings must be promoted and other disciples raised.
    It is believed that the guild should be in the direction of.
    It would be a better direction to help newbies and to create a good guild environment by joining together. Empire & Resistance is not only an officer but a soldier and they fight together. not Grandmaster Jedi Masters vs Sith LORD fighting game. This is why I hate guild content.
  • raymna
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    TW takes to too much time. Territory War & Territory battles are barrier that Younglings to grow up.
    Younglings and Jedi Master do not have same time.
    Younglings have nothing to do, while Jedi masters spend too much time. Anyone should be able to connect good content with Jedi masters and youngling. And through training, younglings must be promoted and other disciples raised. It is believed that the guild should be in the direction of. It would be a better direction to help newbies and to create a good guild environment by joining together. Empire & Resistance is not only an officer but a soldier and they fight together, not Grand Jedi Masters vs Sith LORDs fighting game. This is why I hate guild content.

Delete TW,TB
    What makes it possible to take advantage of the squad's content, which can be helpful to anyone? For example, sith lord complements a character who does not have a sith trainee, so what about the contents that are conquered together?

At the time of order66, Jedi Knight users protect the Padawan users to Powerful Characters or Ships,
    The Padawan user gets a lot of experience, equipment, character pieces
    Strong User's Grandmaster Yoda 240 speed character force training Newbie's Farmboy Luke Support vs mindtraining versus Palpertine Shock Dream will be able to create small guild content to reward shards&gear&mods for the cls event. This is just the fun of the guild I think, not to break the life of the guild member by summoning tb or tw through the discord.

If you get better equipment or characters with that point, the guild will get lively as you help each other.
    Post edited by raymna on
  • raymna wrote: »
    TW takes to too much time. Territory War & Territory battles are barrier that Younglings to grow up.
    Younglings have nothing to do, while Jedi masters spend too much time. Anyone should be able to connect good content with Jedi masters and youngling. And through training, younglings must be promoted and other disciples raised. It is believed that the guild should be in the direction of. It would be a better direction to help newbies and to create a good guild environment by joining together. Empire & Resistance is not only an officer but a soldier and they fight together, not Grand Jedi Masters vs Sith LORDs fighting game. This is why I hate guild content.

Delete TW,TB
    What makes it possible to take advantage of the squad's content, which can be helpful to anyone? For example, sith lord complements a character who does not have a sith trainee, so what about the contents that are conquered together?

At the time of order66, Jedi Knight users protect the Padawan users to Powerful Characters or Ships,
    Strong User's Grandmaster Yoda 240 speed character force training Newbie's Farmboy Luke Support vs mindtraining versus Palpertine Shock Dream will be able to create small guild content to reward shards&gear&mods for the cls event. This is just the fun of the guild I think, not to break the life of the guild member by summoning tb or tw through the discord.

If you get better equipment or characters with that point, the guild will get lively as you help each other.

Sorry, I honestly tried to follow, but I have no clue what you‘re trying to say.
  • Maybe there are hidden events which are not in the event calendar. But the road ahead didn’t confirm this. Btw, I remember road ahead in the past always referred to future updates which didn’t happen during the same month.
  • Normally for raids they have either increased level cap or increased gear level. They literally just released G12 like 2months ago though so I doubt it'll be a gear level jump. When I went to sell some mods today I did notice you can organize by rarity, and there is a mk6 and mk7. I don't ever remember those being there, and seeing as how we have had mk5 mods for awhile now that seems like the logical increase to me. Any thoughts?
  • They have been, just nothing qualifies. I think the intent is to eventually have them 7 dots. We probably will get them in August or soon. whichever comes first.
  • you understand releasing 6-7* mods will kill the game, right ? i have no idea why people think its even on the plans. people invested so much time and resources on 5*. there's no way they gonna do it all over again for 7* mods. this will cause too much uproar. mods shouldn't be touched anymore.
  • 6-7 star mods were a temporary thing that they got rid of because it made too much difference.
  • Dear devs:

I was really excited about the news of a new raid. I looking forward to seeing what new challenges await. But please, please, please for the love of everything holy, unholy and all things in between, please do not include challenge gear in the rewards. Again, I'm very excited for the new content and thank you for your hard work and dedication to bringing us this game that we all enjoy.

May the force be with you
  • Cossin wrote: »
    raymna wrote: »

Delete TW,TB

Sorry, I honestly tried to follow, but I have no clue what you‘re trying to say.

I believe the first part is how younglings are new players and veterans are jedi masters. Second part is about fights not being "lore friendly" and focusing too much on the jedi/sith conflict and disregarding other factions. And the last part is a event where the lore just got butchered and you got Joda and Luke to tag team Palpatine and get CLS gear.
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Dear devs:

I was really excited about the news of a new raid. I looking forward to seeing what new challenges await. But please, please, please for the love of everything holy, unholy and all things in between, please do not include challenge gear in the rewards. Again, I'm very excited for the new content and thank you for your hard work and dedication to bringing us this game that we all enjoy.

what is wrong with challenge gear in raids? Sorry I am a bit new
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    Cossin wrote: »
    raymna wrote: »

Delete TW,TB

I believe the first part is how younglings are new players and veterans are jedi masters. Second part is about fights not being "lore friendly" and focusing too much on the jedi/sith conflict and disregarding other factions. And the last part is a event where the lore just got butchered and you got Joda and Luke to tag team Palpatine and get CLS gear.
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Dear devs:

Once you've been playing for a while you will have literally hundreds or thousands of pieces of those gear, and having them in there drops the rate of getting the good stuff that you actually can use
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited February 2018

It's the same gear you get in daily challenges. Many players have hundreds and thousands of pieces of gear from the dailies. When you get rewarded the same thing in raids, well, it stinks. No one really wants 20 more pieces of gear they already have 1,738 of.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    LaksonVell wrote: »

People collect thousands of them through the challenges and can’t use them because the other parts of the gear pieces that use them are so bottlenecked. So when you already have thousands of a piece of gear and accumulating more every week, getting more of it from a raid instead of something you desperately need is pretty frustrating for people.
  • How many différent reward from challenges will be reward of this New Raid ?
    Will EA do thé same as HAAT ? Will WE earn Gears we already have from challenges x3000 ?
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    They wouldn't overlap the haat gear rewards. I suppose it's most likely going to be G12 year or those purple pieces that you can only give to 7*

I'd be happy if the only rewards it offered were stun guns/cuffs/carbanti
  • Maybe zeta and omega materials. But in all honesty mostly care about what shards character we may get
  • Excited for the Galactic War simming. After the difficulty nerf, I just auto the whole thing, which takes a long time.

The only other QoL update I want is a mass-spend button for Ally Points, which will just spend as many 250 pt. denominations as you can afford at once and give you a list of the rewards. It's so time-consuming sitting there and clicking one at a time, but the potential for Shard Store Tokens is sooooo good!
  • Liath wrote: »

People collect thousands of them through the challenges and can’t use them because the other parts of the gear pieces that use them are so bottlenecked. So when you already have thousands of a piece of gear and accumulating more every week, getting more of it from a raid instead of something you desperately need is pretty frustrating for people.

Yeah I was thinking along those lines. But it does remind me of my WoW days where you would farm for months to get that one piece that makes you go from hobo look to hipster look (I think the similarities are uncanny in real life as well). Would be nice.
  • I am hoping the Sith raid has many tiers. T6 Hpit, T5 Pit, NaaT, Haat, Level 90G12+, H-Sith G13+. This way it hard enough for smaller guilds to have a challenge without being completely out of their league. But strong enough for top guilds to have a new challenge.
  • EvgeniKessel
    210 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm hoping for the removal of sim tickets as part of this QoL update. As GW and other areas are going to allow simming, the tickets become an (even more) unnecessary wall. Right now, the various types of energy serve the same purpose, and daily limits on GW, events, etc. provide walls there. The sim ticket wall is unneeded and just a major annoyance.
    Go Pens!
  • It would be nice if they would stop neglecting the majority of the stores they built. Chromium store hasn't had new content added in over a year and a half. The Cantina, Squad Arena, and GW stores initially would add content pretty consistently but have been ignored in favor of the new stores. I appreciate new features, but please keep maintaining the content you have already created.

Perhaps you could work a solution where the neglected shops start rotating content on a monthly basis.

Also some things to alleviate the G9/G10 gear crunch would be welcomed, another tier of challenges or perhaps an event like Credit Heist that would drop just gear.

Not only this, but on you can get between 15 and 35 pieces challenge gear per challenge, I average about 50 to 60 on carbantis. That’s not that much time to worry over, comparatively. When you get nothing but challenge gear from a heroic raid when you’re looking for gear that you can’t even request from your guild donations, it’s highly aggravating.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Not only this, but on you can get between 15 and 35 pieces challenge gear per challenge, I average about 50 to 60 on carbantis. That’s not that much time to worry over, comparatively. When you get nothing but challenge gear from a heroic raid when you’re looking for gear that you can’t even request from your guild donations, it’s highly aggravating.

Carbantis are the worst example. There are never enough carbantis and they should definitely *never* be removed from raid rewards.
    Harf2 wrote: »
    It would be nice if they would stop neglecting the majority of the stores they built. Chromium store hasn't had new content added in over a year and a half. The Cantina, Squad Arena, and GW stores initially would add content pretty consistently but have been ignored in favor of the new stores. I appreciate new features, but please keep maintaining the content you have already created.

Perhaps you could work a solution where the neglected shops start rotating content on a monthly basis.

Also some things to alleviate the G9/G10 gear crunch would be welcomed, another tier of challenges or perhaps an event like Credit Heist that would drop just gear.

What do you mean about chromium store? New characters are added to chromiums regularly.

Aside from improving raid rewards to consistently reward raid-only gear instead of the current "will you get raid gear or the 10,000 piece of challenge gear?" system. I feel like the biggest QoL thing would be to remove the automated cap from gear requests and donations. Set a request cap of 25 (so 2 days to get 50 for one gear piece instead of 25 days). If they don't intend to improve the raid loot boxes themselves this is an absolute must to deal with some of the bottleneck caused by raid only gear.

Likewise the removal of donation caps would be nice. if I have 1k of a gear piece I'll happily donate 100 to a guild mate as odds are I'll earn the pieces faster than I can get rid of them.
  • When will we get the next content update ?
  • Dagon wrote: »
    When will we get the next content update ?

Hopefully this Wednesday but who know?

Carbantis are the worst example. There are never enough carbantis and they should definitely *never* be removed from raid rewards.
    Harf2 wrote: »
    It would be nice if they would stop neglecting the majority of the stores they built. Chromium store hasn't had new content added in over a year and a half. The Cantina, Squad Arena, and GW stores initially would add content pretty consistently but have been ignored in favor of the new stores. I appreciate new features, but please keep maintaining the content you have already created.

What do you mean about chromium store? New characters are added to chromiums regularly.

Exactly, there are nowhere near enough ways to get carbantis and every toon needs like 200-300 of them. It’s never ending.

I know that the devs said there are more QoL updates to come but they can’t neglect removing challenge gear from raids and Mk4 carbantis as well. Not only that but we need some mod management updates and a way to open multiple bronzoniums at once.

Also...are we going to ignore the massive stockpile of gear that we have stored?? I’d love if we had a way to at least sell excess gear that we have thousands of. Heck I’d prefer it if we have a way to upgrade gear pieces to the next level (100 salavage of mk4 droid callers to get a mk5 droid salvage.) but I’d settle for a gear shop for extra credits.

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Carrie
  • Why is it that a MK V-E mod in the store costs 2016 crystals but if I sell one I only get 9500 credits? Seems to be a small but noticeable difference.
    Devs this is ridiculous! Stop with the disgusting money grab and give us better sale prices.
  • Please can we have a GW for ships or Sumfin with a purpose for ships
  • Jedimonk wrote: »
    Please can we have a GW for ships or Sumfin with a purpose for ships

**** good idea
This discussion has been closed.