Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• Jedimonk wrote: »
    Please can we have a GW for ships or Sumfin with a purpose for ships
    lovemat wrote: »
    Jedimonk wrote: »
    Please can we have a GW for ships or Sumfin with a purpose for ships

**** good idea
    Indeed it is. I have been wanting stages for Ships, but this is an even better idea than just more stages.

• Cheers I think it would be a great move for more playability more nodes more prizes and more ships with boss nodes the options are massive for a SHIP GW
  • So still nothing about mods? I dont see anything to good. Only about 5% of all players are leaders and officiers. New resistance girls are dissapointing so far. Vader and Palp rework is cool, i hope to see more reworks like these, btw GG needs more than just a rework. GW is booring anyways for 85 lvl players, there is nothing to test there, best way to test something is ls last hard battles. There should be a place where you can test your toons, without any energy and rewards. Sorry guys, but i dont see any QoL here. Hope new raid will be nice
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Heck I’d prefer it if we have a way to upgrade gear pieces to the next level (100 salavage of mk4 droid callers to get a mk5 droid salvage.) but I’d settle for a gear shop for extra credits.

Be careful what you wish for. 100 mk3 Carbanti for a mk4 salvage is what you can expect at best

• I'd like to see a gear shop where you can buy, in *bulk* all the gear before purple, as well as being able to sell and/or trade the stuff we don't need.

Although, I wouldn't mind if they released a few toons who did use that gear, either would be good.

In fact, maybe once the few factions who still desperately need updates are taken care of, we can get a squad of 4 or 5 toons who more or less only require that gear we all have *tons* of and never use, LOL!!
  • @CG_Kozispoon exactly how many times must Galactic War be defeated to be fully simmable?
  • For the love of Sith please give us a bronzium slider/ multi opener of some sort! I need to be able to get some shard shop currency! GW is so fast now I can auto it all while shopping, reading mags or watching tv, a sim button there is unnecessary. I Would like several re-namable favourites tabs in the Character screen. Currently I just have chars not yet 7* in there. I'd like a few other options for one's im trying to gear, one's needing omegas etc.
  • Everyone thinks Revan is coming. Going to funny when it ends up being Darts D'nar
  • QoL request.

Bronzium pack buy max button please.
  • Could you get Rancor on SIM as well? Not like there are 1000s of people who can just auto solo it in under 10 minutes
  • Dyakoff wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Heck I’d prefer it if we have a way to upgrade gear pieces to the next level (100 salavage of mk4 droid callers to get a mk5 droid salvage.) but I’d settle for a gear shop for extra credits.

Be careful what you wish for. 100 mk3 Carbanti for a mk4 salvage is what you can expect at best

That would still help relieve some of the gear crunch and I much prefer that to having literal thousands of one gear type only CUP needs and 0 of the gear type 20 of my useful toons need.

Fixing how raid loot boxes work would also go a long way. That bottleneck might ve made sense when you just needed 3 teams/15 toons (LS, DS, scoundrel) but the TW/TB requirements for numerous good teams (at least 4 LS & DS teams each, 40 toons total) Makes that gear crunch really painful
  • will we hear news this week?
  • Soon...
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Sumbu wrote: »
    will we hear news this week?

So...today?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Was just looking and did not see anything about what tickets will be used for new sith raid. Will it have it's own?
  • Most likely.

Aat and rancor were supposed to share tickets, but it was changed later because gear (and character) from both are different.
  • They could change the whole system? Seems more likely to have its own currency though.
  • Sumbu wrote: »
    will we hear news this week?

no, next week... @Sumbu
  • Ok . It came off sounding like using Rancor Tix , but wasn't sure since tank has it's own like you said. I just want make sure doing what's best for my guild a d not starting a raid too soon.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    A little early to be worrying about that I think.
  • TVF wrote: »
    A little early to be worrying about that I think.

I guess your right , just excited I guess
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    raymna wrote: »
    TW takes to too much time. Territory War & Territory battles are barrier that Younglings to grow up.
    Younglings and Jedi Master do not have same time.
    Younglings have nothing to do, while Jedi masters spend too much time. Anyone should be able to connect good content with Jedi masters and youngling. And through training, younglings must be promoted and other disciples raised. It is believed that the guild should be in the direction of. It would be a better direction to help newbies and to create a good guild environment by joining together. Empire & Resistance is not only an officer but a soldier and they fight together, not Grand Jedi Masters vs Sith LORDs fighting game. This is why I hate guild content.

Delete TW,TB
    What makes it possible to take advantage of the squad's content, which can be helpful to anyone? For example, sith lord complements a character who does not have a sith trainee, so what about the contents that are conquered together?

At the time of order66, Jedi Knight users protect the Padawan users to Powerful Characters or Ships,
    The Padawan user gets a lot of experience, equipment, character pieces
    Strong User's Grandmaster Yoda 240 speed character force training Newbie's Farmboy Luke Support vs mindtraining versus Palpertine Shock Dream will be able to create small guild content to reward shards&gear&mods for the cls event. This is just the fun of the guild I think, not to break the life of the guild member by summoning tb or tw through the discord.

If you get better equipment or characters with that point, the guild will get lively as you help each other.

scannershead.JPG

TLDR
  • QoL request.

Bronzium pack buy max button please.
    I would like that.

• They should have increased the frequency of Wicket and Mother Talzin like events. It's too obvious of a solution though, so I guess not. :/
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    They said those toons will become more easily farmable in the future.
  • I was hoping for Revan and his palls to get into the game... Not much of a fan of Kotor 2...!
  • Each update is a step in a long staircase, and we get to stand on some a while longer than others. Don't be fooled though, there is no top step. We're all gonna keep moving up together, and if you didn't see something on this step, doesn't mean more isn't on its way. Everything in this QoL update is good, and was needed, but we don't end here. Stay focused, prepares yourselves.....something is approaching.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Each update is a step in a long staircase, and we get to stand on some a while longer than others. Don't be fooled though, there is no top step.

1324790.gif?b64lines=IEFORCBUSEFUIEVTQ0FMQVRPUiBUTwogTk9XSEVSRS4=

;)

• In the first stage of this new raid you face a rancor holding a probe droid in each hand while it rides an AAT.
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Deantron wrote: »
    I was hoping for Revan and his palls to get into the game... Not much of a fan of Kotor 2...!
    Well, if the Sith Raid reward is Meetra Surik, then it would surely open the way to Malak & Revan...
    Wouldn't be surprised to see a TOR faction introduced, at some point.

@TVF I really did laugh out loud at that! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.