Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    We can haz button to use all ally points on bronziums at once? por favor?

I have 500k. The game would explode if I opened them all at once. But maybe 25 or 50 at a time. Or give us a slider like with simming.

Great way to enjoy wasting time on the superbowl!
  • Xeondar
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

Don't lie to us, Kozi, the next, the ultimate, the only desired update... is jar jar binks.

Does that mean we have to table what we're working on now? Because, I mean.
    It's pretty cool, guys.

@CG_Kozispoon

giphy.gif

Don't table it! He didn't mean it! I want Power Dabbing Zeta Palp for February I'm sure many others would agree.

• Options

giphy.gif

ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

Don't lie to us, Kozi, the next, the ultimate, the only desired update... is jar jar binks.

It's pretty cool, guys.

So you're going to let us in on the secret today? It's not like we will tell anyone. lol
  • darthnemesis1
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I wonder how does it feel to keep all the excitement of knowing something to yourself and others while you guys are reading all the speculations and rumors and then enjoy that? Like be able to tell by yourself which one is close and which is not nearly close and which one actually matched? And keeping all the eager fans on waiting while you guys are relaxed knowing that content :D? Did you come across any speculation that might have matched closely with what's in store for the players ?
  • Frost_Dread
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

It's pretty cool, guys.

@CG_Kozispoon

giphy.gif

Don't table it! He didn't mean it! I want Power Dabbing Zeta Palp for February I'm sure many others would agree.

Of course I meant it :^)

But in all seriousness, I do think this will be a pretty interesting month, we only need to wait a week or two imo.
    Post edited by Frost_Dread on
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Could be that we are getting that promised “road ahead” post next week and that’s what she means by news.

tenor.gif

@CG_Kozispoon , we are down to 2 hours left in 'next week'. This is what I mean. Don't set us up for expectations that won't be met : ) I guess you still have 2 hrs left to post something.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Minowara wrote: »

Could be that we are getting that promised “road ahead” post next week and that’s what she means by news.

tenor.gif

@CG_Kozispoon , we are down to 2 hours left in 'next week'. This is what I mean. Don't set us up for expectations that won't be met : ) I guess you still have 2 hrs left to post something.

Hiya,
    I've responded to this already. In my exuberance it appears we crossed some wires-
    my fault, but the wait wont be forever! Click here to read more.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options

tenor.gif

Hiya,
    I've responded to this already. In my exuberance it appears we crossed some wires-

Ahh sry then, I didn't see that. It's confusing to follow 5 threads talking about the same thing. Hopefully next week then!
  • Options
    I don't see why QoL has to be month specific. Every update should be avout QoL.

The game needs mod manager, less delay between actions, sandbox-practice mode just to name a few.

I don't think that most of these things are hard to do and I don't see why they even have to be classified a QoL. I thought all games come with features to make their player's lives easier every time there is an issue.

The fact that get all this content, tons of characters and events but we have to wait for a qol once a year is pretty stupid. Some of these things have been asked sinced before the last major qol update and have yet to be answered

• I_WANT_YODA
    540 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I have to say, in my humble opinion, I feel that our friends at EA and CG have delivered time and again on this game, fear not that they will again on this QOL adjustment. The proof of that claim is that we're still playing with passion. This week, next week, whatever, it doesn't matter because life will go on and we're still going to play. Kozi, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Oh yeah... I really hope the Eagles lose.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    I have to say, in my humble opinion, I feel that our friends at EA and CG have delivered time and again on this game, fear not that they will again on this QOL adjustment. The proof of that claim is that we're still playing with passion. This week, next week, whatever, it doesn't matter because life will go on and we're still going to play. Kozi, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Oh yeah... I really hope the Eagles lose.

Was gonna like your post, but then read the last sentence.

SOAR EAGLES SOAR!
  • Options
    FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!
  • Options
    What would be really nice is some way of cashing in those pieces of salvage that are piling up in thousands. Best outcomes:

1) Straight up sale of unwanted salvage pieces, using a slider, for in game credits.
    2) Diablo 3 style conversion of low tier items into higher tier ones (eg convert ten tier 5 items to create a single tier 6 piece of salvage, like the Horadric Cube did in D3).
    3) The most radical option - an option to cash in loot pieces for shard shop currency, or another store of the player’s choice. Probably doable, if simplified into salvage item tiers it would be similar to the shard shop.

Just spitballing ideas... but those thousands of naff salvage items are a right irritation...
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Give us something? Anything?

Dude, she gave you a dabbing joke and the fact that what they're working on is cool. She's only human.....plus, you know she isnt supposed to tell us anything.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Give us something? Anything?

Dude, she gave you a dabbing joke and the fact that what they're working on is cool. She's only human.....plus, you know she isnt supposed to tell us anything.

Don’t be an apologist they have enough.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!
    giphy.gif
  • Options

tenor.gif

Hiya,

Click bait
  • Options
    Bad click bait...

anyway, wasnt about time a "state of the galaxy" roadmap to be published??
  • Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Bad click bait...

One can only hope for a road ahead heads up ahead...
  • Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Bad click bait...

One can only hope for a road ahead heads up ahead...

"Stay Tuned"
  • Options
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    Best news i have ever heard so far... so excited!!
  • Options
    Sith raid!!! Called it!!! Awesome.
  • Options
    Can we please also sim the rancor raid after we have Solo'd it X number of times.
  • Options
    Sith raid XD
  • Options
    The wicket etc. Thing is just a copy and paste from a recent content update isn't It?

Other than that super sweet and can't wait for the new raid
  • Options
    REVAN ! Please raid reward
  • Options
    The wicket etc. Thing is just a copy and paste from a recent content update isn't It?

Other than that super sweet and can't wait for the new raid

no...
    We recently made the following Character Shards available in Shipments. Going forward, you’ll also see them in more traditional farmable locations. that is new news.
  • Options
    This makes up for Vader and palps. GW sim is the best thing to happen since 4x speed
  • Options
    Wish we'd get a raid that's against LS people. Every raid is VS DS.
This discussion has been closed.