Sith Raid character speculation

Prev13456710
Omeah
961 posts Member
Well, not really a speculation: who else can it possibly be, other than Meetra Surik? B)
But really, feel free to discuss who else could it be

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    This would be the perfect way to roll out Darth Malak, Darth Malgus or, dare I hope, Darth Revan.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Aesuarez
    14 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I think they'll probably save a Hero's Journey-type thing for Revan, and we have had two LS raid characters now so I'm gonna say either Malak, Sion or Traya.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    This would be the perfect way to roll out Darth Malak, Darth Malgus or, dare I hope, Darth Revan.

Revan
    Malgus

Gotta be one of those

Traya is cool, but they don't really need a Sith healer as much as they need a tank
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

Revan
    Malgus

Gotta be one of those

Traya is cool, but they don't really need a Sith healer as much as they need a tank

Sith Trooper?

I'd have thought Sith are crying out for a healer and cleanser.
  • Aesuarez wrote: »
    I think they'll probably save a Hero's Journey-type thing for Revan, and we have had two LS raid characters now so I'm gonna say either Malak, Sion or Traya.

How can revan be a heroes journey? He doesnt have a base character in game.
  • Luke fought the Rancor to save Han.
    Kenobi finished off Grevious.

Holding to that, Meetra makes sense. As does Revan.

Malak was dead before the Triumvirate came to be. Magus was 300 years later. Meetra is the one that brought down the Triumvirate.

Just saying.
  • Jxm82 wrote: »
    Aesuarez wrote: »

How can revan be a heroes journey? He doesnt have a base character in game.

I meant something bigger, along those lines! Not necessarily a Hero's Journey exactly. They're gonna cash as much as they can a character like that, and raids aren't necessarily gonna make people spend more...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Revan
    Malgus

Gotta be one of those

Sith Trooper?

I'd have thought Sith are crying out for a healer and cleanser.

Zavage serves that purpose. The Sith praise strength and abhor weakness...if you get debuffed then you deserve what comes afterwards. Zavage is an exception since he can get cleansed by getting hit.
  • With this QOL coming, we know this is in February and it is DEFINITELY not Revan (due to the email they sent the game changers.

However, I find it likely that they may actually be bring Traya and Sion into the game (as playable) and/or possibly Malak. I hesitate to speculate for Meetra Surik (the Exile) as she, like Revan, went back and forth from light to dark, eventually settling in the middle of using both, and so they may make a double character for these people (Kreia - Darth Traya, The Exile (Dark) - The Exile (Light), Jedi Anakin - Darth Vader, Revan - Darth Revan, etc...)

I suppose we will see, but with the emerging of a KotOR raid, Malak, Zaalbar, Hanhaar, Atris, Brianna (Handmaiden), Canderous/Mandalore, etc become more likely. I also hesitate to speculate Malgus or any characters who came from or originated in SW:TOR rather than KotOR 1 or 2
  • Taking the square root of the count of letters in the reveal post, its pretty obvious who the raid reward toon is.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Not sure if it fuels more speculation or actual proof we are headed in that direction.

Interesting tid bit
  • robjay04
    86 posts Member
    edited February 2018

This is what I don’t get. Hero journeys tell a story. We don’t have the characters to tell the story of Revan, not even close. If they release Bastille and Malak, maybe I’ll listen. Right now the hero events are reserved for the two characters that are the star in two of the trilogies..and they tell a story. Unless EA just makes up their own story with generic characters which doesn’t seem right.

I could see this being Revan actually but I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t eventually lump all of these generic KOTOR toons together and make any five of them needed for a legendary Revan event.

Revan
    Malgus

Gotta be one of those

Sion would be a tank, that's how he's built in game, along with revives and slow, powerful damage.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Psilosin wrote: »
    Taking the square root of the count of letters in the reveal post, its pretty obvious who the raid reward toon is.

T3M4? 20 to the 3rd power and 13 to the 4th power = a lot more letters than the original post.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Close but no deathsticks. The weapon was the Mass Shadow Generator housed on Malachor. This may instead refer to the "great battle" Maul tells Ezra about on the planet in the season 2 Rebels finale.
  • Huh?
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Meetra would make a good reward for this. I don’t see it super likely thy would give us a reward that wasn’t part of that raids lore. IE, gk is from the clone war era and Han Solo fits very well into the rancor raid. It would need to be someone from that story. I initially thought the Sith Marauder was from swtor but it appears I was quite wrong. If he had been from swtor I would have suspected a different reward. But now I’d really suspect a meetra like reward. It would be really nice to have a dark side raid reward character though.... we have two lightside ones now.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • I think something as epic as a sith raid could all be pointing to Revan. As someone who’s played the KOTOR games multiple times, I wasn’t aware of meetra’s name until reading up on the forums here, so Revan would be a more appropriate and satisfying reward for the larger player base. Also she is grey as someone said so a character without alignment would be unlikely. Red and purple saber revan plz thnx
  • Also hoping gear 12 rewards as part of raid, and we can get full gear 12 released
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I think something as epic as a sith raid could all be pointing to Revan. As someone who’s played the KOTOR games multiple times, I wasn’t aware of meetra’s name until reading up on the forums here, so Revan would be a more appropriate and satisfying reward for the larger player base. Also she is grey as someone said so a character without alignment would be unlikely. Red and purple saber revan plz thnx

In the SWTOR mmo they released the Revan novel which made the exile female and her name meetra canon I guess.
  • robjay04 wrote: »

This is what I don’t get. Hero journeys tell a story. We don’t have the characters to tell the story of Revan, not even close. If they release Bastille and Malak, maybe I’ll listen. Right now the hero events are reserved for the two characters that are the star in two of the trilogies..and they tell a story. Unless EA just makes up their own story with generic characters which doesn’t seem right.

I could see this being Revan actually but I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t eventually lump all of these generic KOTOR toons together and make any five of them needed for a legendary Revan event.

That's why I think we're getting other characters before that! I don't know, I'm just speculating, as is everyone else. Maybe a legendary event would do, but seeing how long this has been going on I would like to think they'd do something special.
  • Oh...NOW I get what the OP meant. Lol!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Well we do have the sith raid coming so looks good for Revan inbound.
  • Maybe, but that group of Sith is from the second KOTOR. They could be tying the Jedi Exile to the raid instead.
  • It has already been stated by CG that Revan is not coming.
  • It is confirmed, that the February rumors aren't about Revan. But Kozi also stated, that Revan could come into the game
  • @CG_Kozispoon You were totally right about it, i'm way more excited now with Marauder and Sith Raid (kind of a wet dream) than last Feb with Nihilus. Can't wait for the update!!!
  • The jedi exile would make sense as a required character for revan though
This discussion has been closed.