Bronziums

We must make bronze packs multi- sim
This, would be the biggest qol update ever!

Replies

• Options
    Agreed! I have over 1.5 million so brutal
  • Options
    hell yes
  • Options
    i hope they do something like that. it`s not like we`re using the ally points for anything else. and they also need to modify the description on them since Squad Tournament are no longer around
  • Options
    Why haven’t they implemented a multi-open for the bronzium packs?? I have 500K and I’m sure people have even more than that. It’ll take hours to open all of these. Please, implement this change and continue the trend of helping long-term players. Please please please.
  • Options
    Yes! The most ridiculous time waste in this game is opening bronzium packs. Please! We need a slider or something! It's so bad as it is.
  • Options
    Id be happy with a better drop rate on decent gear relative your level. Guys at 85+ dont need any more mk 1 stuff when we already have thousands.
  • Options
    I'd like them to make them 10x at a time or let us use the points for something else, like filling guild member donation requests.
  • csa1131
    10 posts Member
    Options
    So painful to sit there and do one at a time. Need to add the ability to open multi packs
  • Options
    I agree with all the above. I have 1.5 million ally points, and I am not going to sit there and open packs all day. Please allow us to use the benefit you are giving to us!
  • Options
    100% agree! It takes around 10 seconds to do one, I have given out about one month ago, and already have over 70k waiting for... I dont know.
  • Sydre
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Yes omg y has this not been updated? They can multi sim the 2 shop challenges but not the bronziums
  • sL4sh
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello here !
    In response to CG_Carrie, one of the thing I consider really lacking in the game is a bronzium multi-opening ! https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163163/forum-communication-q-a-8-30pm-pdt-3-17-18

QoL updates should have brought this to the game.. To be honnest I ask myself if those bronzium are so painful to open is because CG's planning to get some tournament like stuff back or if it is because F2P rewards aren't welcome (ok I'm trolling)... More seriously, to be able to open bronzium packs like 10x, 25x, 50x, or 100x, in a row would be really a GREAT improvement to the game !