JTR virtuous protector zeta mega bug (loop)

Peperlu
125 posts Member
edited February 2018
Weird, I didnt find anything on this yet... so I'm wondering if it's only on my side... anyone else noticed/experienced this?

Using a Zader lead team since yesterday and had some fun, was destroying pretty much everything but I was only in the range of 20-30th atm in my arena.

Today tho, I noticed a major bug while fighting in the TOP10, which was easier to notice as I wasn't destroying JTRs as fast as yesterday.

Well, even while under a Zader lead, JTR can cleanse herself completely with her virtuous protector zeta (when she receive a debuff, has 40% to cleanse herself of all debuffs). Normally, it should be the same way than Rex cleanse or GK or Chirrut: you cleanse everything, than if under a Zader lead, all the DoTs should reapplied automatically as long as Zader is alive, but it doesn't, she simply cleanse herself completely everytime. Mmmmmmm....no. Fix that.

Edit: sounds like her zeta creates a loop everytime the DoTs are reapplied... so they need to fix this, she can't evade from Zader! >:)

Replies

• She probably had foresight

Rey owns these reworks
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    I actually saw this happening as well.

I think it's bugging when the zader DOTs are being re-applied, like she'll take a turn, they'll expire and then reapply and she'll cleanse herself when they get reapplied cuz at one point I had 3 DOTs on her and then later there was only 1 DOT and I was rather confused as to how that happened.
  • it is a difficult one cause Rey and in theory be constantly cleansing herself.... not sure how that should work to be honest.
  • Peperlu
    125 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Sparrow wrote: »
    it is a difficult one cause Rey and in theory be constantly cleansing herself.... not sure how that should work to be honest.

True, it creates a loop.... but in the end, it clearly says that as long as Zader is alive, the DoTs stands. They need to fix that... I know Disney like princesses but hey, she can't cheat Zader... >:)
  • Berimbolo wrote: »
    She probably had foresight

Rey owns these reworks

Yeah, because that help preexisting dots under zader lead. Totally has to be it =/

Smh
  • Old char ability always get genocide by newer char ability. Will fix that after JTR not top meta anymore. Let's say about next 1 year? :flushed:

Add : Vader unique zeta also not work as advertise. JTR mind trick still can reduce vader TM.
  • Hopefully they don’t push this to archives and send you to answers HQ
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    She probably had foresight

Rey owns these reworks

Yeah, because that help preexisting dots under zader lead. Totally has to be it =/

Smh

Sometimes people don't know what they're looking at, I was fighting Reys with Zader, watched mamy vids on ig also, landing dots on Rey is rough, she always has foresight, they might have seen Nihilus debuff on her or something

All this 'bugs' rarely show it on vid or a pic, I'm. Just saying

Not saying it isn't a bug, but need more info
  • Well, with a zeta on Vader's No Escape unique, it states that he is immune to turn meter reduction...but Rey's special Mind Trick skill states that for each debuff applied the target loses 10% turn meter, which can't be resisted. Is this the swgoh equivalent of the old philosophical conundrum of what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2018
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No Post created.

Direct message me a link if you make one.