Tie Breakers

Can we get some clarification on how the tie breaker system works. Are the extra banners awarded only if there is a tie or regardless.

Replies

• I'll second this request... Today both guilds cleared the map but my guild came out on top by 10 banners. We're happy but confused...
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'll second this request... Today both guilds cleared the map but my guild came out on top by 10 banners. We're happy but confused...

@Kevern_Zaksor That is a glitch, it's reported on EA Help.

OP. As stated, you will get extra banners if you defeat the team on the first attack. So if you or anyone else has to go in and finish off a team then you will get the standard amount of banners.

That will be in every battle not just calculated if you the at the end. So you will still have an accurate gauge of who is winning the entire time.
  • to my understanding the successful defenses will be used as a measuring tool in the background to separate the tie. they aren't awarded in addition to the def. placement and offence win banners.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I'll second this request... Today both guilds cleared the map but my guild came out on top by 10 banners. We're happy but confused...

@Kevern_Zaksor That is a glitch, it's reported on EA Help.

OP. As stated, you will get extra banners if you defeat the team on the first attack. So if you or anyone else has to go in and finish off a team then you will get the standard amount of banners.

That will be in every battle not just calculated if you the at the end. So you will still have an accurate gauge of who is winning the entire time.

Oooh thanks.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu