Critical problem in HAAT regarding Hermit Yoda

If anyone has an explanation of why this happened, I’d be happy to see it, but I can’t imagine why myself.

As we all know, Hermit Yoda escapes battle when he is the only one left. If all allies escape in raids, he flees. If all other units are defeated, he flees. I’ve watched this happen, my Han Solo will die by the tank in phase 2 and Yoda flees afterward.

For some reason, when the tank enters enrage mode, Yoda does not flee. Han just died by an enraged tank, the turret switched targets to hermit yoda and killed him without letting him flee? Why would that happen. Surely that can’t be wai?

Replies

• He should die. No others have auto escape.
  • OnEMesSduPKiD
    669 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Invalid_ wrote: »
    He should die. No others have auto escape.
    what? He’s the last one alive in this instance.

• Next you will want everyone to auto escape. He should have a 40% chance like the rest.
  • WAI, wimps need to die by firing squad obviously. Big machine turret firing squad.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Invalid_ wrote: »
    Next you will want everyone to auto escape. He should have a 40% chance like the rest.

That has nothing to do with HY's mechanics.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Invalid_ wrote: »
    Next you will want everyone to auto escape. He should have a 40% chance like the rest.
    What are you talking about? Have you ever read Hermit Yoda’s kit? I can’t tell if you’re trolling or you’re just ignorant.

• Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The only thing that comes to mind is, enrage is different state of the game. If an enemy is enraged, it can cause massive damage. If hermit yoda gets massive damage before his turn meter is full to escape, he gets hit with the massive damage.

This is the only instant I can see and justify hermit yoda dying in the game. He has protection and life for a reason, he can die, and you'll need to adjust your strat accordingly. Just my feedback.

Also, I don't know the full mechanics of hermit yoda. Lol
    Hit the gym.
  • The only thing that comes to mind is, enrage is different state of the game. If an enemy is enraged, it can cause massive damage. If hermit yoda gets massive damage before his turn meter is full to escape, he gets hit with the massive damage.
    His escape mechanism happens regardless of what is going on in the game. He could be stunned and he still escapes. It doesn’t require him to take his turn.
  • The only thing that comes to mind is, enrage is different state of the game. If an enemy is enraged, it can cause massive damage. If hermit yoda gets massive damage before his turn meter is full to escape, he gets hit with the massive damage.

This is the only instant I can see and justify hermit yoda dying in the game. He has protection and life for a reason, he can die, and you'll need to adjust your strat accordingly. Just my feedback.
    To your second point, I understand that. He has health and protection because he can die before the rest of his teammates just like any other character. But when there are no active allies left, Yoda escapes from battle automatically. That’s how his ability works.
  • Must be a bug. Or maybe they did it like that so that you wouldnt have free reuses of him.
  • If all your characters die before enrage, does he escape? Can we rule out it's a bug associated with enrage?
    Hit the gym.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Even though he does seem to escape right away in all cases. it still follows TM mechanics. So the check for him to escape comes at the start of the next turn. In this case it sounds like a bug where the tank turn is not triggering this escape check. I dont usually end up in the enrage, is escape option disabled? that could be it.

Either way, this is something that needs to be reported to get some attention.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>