Exciting Week

Prev1
Kudos to Kozi and the Devs this week. It's been a very exciting week and I feel like we just hit the tip of the iceberg.

Monday- Reworks Announced
Tuesday- new Sith Character announced
Wednesday- Reworks rolled out
Thursday- Road ahead announced- SITH RAID!!!

Replies

• Friday - ships?
  • Friday - ships?

Well that would be pretty sweet! We rarely see Friday updates so that would be neat.
  • And people usually complain on lack of communication from the devs... Nice to see some people know how to appreciate the good stuff, not just complain.
  • Good let the excitement flow through you.
  • I'm honestly more excited than I've been this week lol
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This is quickly shaping up to be one the best months this game has seen. Super excited right now.

And I’ll add, I don’t care if the Sith Raid is a little delayed if it means getting it right. We know what’s on the horizon and that’s enough for me right now.
  • Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

Correction: EP/Vader rework is below meh.
  • Sunday: the real rework is released and the one we have now is a joke, in both aspects of the word?
  • No such luck. The rework did make Zidader useful in HAAT again and made Wampanader much stronger. Overall, I find their overall lack of impact disturbing...then again, the new DS toons may be able to make good use of these so I'm reserving final judgment until then.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

Can't agree more. Papa palp is now grandpa palp and hits softer that a wet piece of pasta.
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

Can't agree more. Papa palp is now grandpa palp and hits softer that a wet piece of pasta.

Granpalp just needs some speed. The guy is seriously slow, otherwise his kit is realy nice.
    I mean cmon, speed him up, be realistic, have you seen anything faster than a 3rd world granpa that saw a free seat on the bus?
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

Granpalp just needs some speed. The guy is seriously slow, otherwise his kit is realy nice.
    I mean cmon, speed him up, be realistic, have you seen anything faster than a 3rd world granpa that saw a free seat on the bus?

His basic should go back the way it was, causing damage to jedi and rebels that are not the target. I could probably put an offense set on him to make him hit harder, just feels like he got the nerf and not an upgrade.
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

His basic should go back the way it was, causing damage to jedi and rebels that are not the target. I could probably put an offense set on him to make him hit harder, just feels like he got the nerf and not an upgrade.

Oh man I just realized that part was changed!!! That's a terrible change! He was so deadly under a DV lead against the rebels / Jedi because his damage could take TM away from all of them on the basic. That's bad.
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

I think Old Daka has a higher base speed than him lol
  • jjkriv wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

I think Old Daka has a higher base speed than him lol

You just gave me an idea. Rey's parents are Palpatine and Daka. No wonder they forgot her on a backwoods sand pit planet!
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    No such luck. The rework did make Zidader useful in HAAT again and made Wampanader much stronger. Overall, I find their overall lack of impact disturbing...then again, the new DS toons may be able to make good use of these so I'm reserving final judgment until then.

What is zidader... ? A new dude
  • I think it's zeta-Sideous and zeta-Vader.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    No such luck. The rework did make Zidader useful in HAAT again and made Wampanader much stronger. Overall, I find their overall lack of impact disturbing...then again, the new DS toons may be able to make good use of these so I'm reserving final judgment until then.

What is zidader... ? A new dude

Zeta daddy Vader?
    whos-your-daddy-darth-vader-shirt.gif
    There is a much better gif floating around of Vader and Leia, but it's innapropriate even by my standards...
    Sith Raid Cool

Everything else meh.

EP is pretty awesome as a lead now in TB, can basically start off every battle stunning everyone AND applying offense up to your whole team. I regularly get to the last encounter before any opponents take a turn, which is nice when you’re dealing with the 4x elites with rebel strafing run...
    If your EP isn’t fast, you’re probably not landing your debuffs, recommend modding appropriately. Should be somewhere around 80-100 potency (without the additional 35 from his lead).
  • In phase 6 4th wave they don't even get turn vs my ep.. But where is that excited month we were promised?
  • collapsE wrote: »
    In phase 6 4th wave they don't even get turn vs my ep.. But where is that excited month we were promised?

Lies! Deception!
  • With the exception of Palp & Vader reworks this month, let alone last two weeks have been lame. Is anything going to happen this month? The devs have been silent since last Friday. Feels like not much has happened in this game since JTR release. We're all just sitting around waiting for something, anything.
  • With the exception of Palp & Vader reworks this month, let alone last two weeks have been lame. Is anything going to happen this month? The devs have been silent since last Friday. Feels like not much has happened in this game since JTR release. We're all just sitting around waiting for something, anything.

Vader, maybe. Papa palp is worse off, imho.
  • Last year ended with a lump of coal for Xmas
    This year started off with 2 lumps of coal (holdo/rose)
    Finally something darkside roles out and so far more coal.
    Played this game since launch and have a feeling March might be our true Xmas present.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    With the exception of Palp & Vader reworks this month, let alone last two weeks have been lame. Is anything going to happen this month? The devs have been silent since last Friday. Feels like not much has happened in this game since JTR release. We're all just sitting around waiting for something, anything.

The Sith raid is the big update that is making this the Sith month. We should get a first look at it in a few days as the game changers are in CA right now for a first look I think.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    With the exception of Palp & Vader reworks this month, let alone last two weeks have been lame. Is anything going to happen this month? The devs have been silent since last Friday. Feels like not much has happened in this game since JTR release. We're all just sitting around waiting for something, anything.

The Sith raid is the big update that is making this the Sith month. We should get a first look at it in a few days as the game changers are in CA right now for a first look I think.

So, for the month of the sith, the big update is we get to beat up on sith characters? Sounds like a good reason to dedicate a month to them.
  • I just want to know why they needed to fly some guild out for a preview. Just release it to us, forget the game changers. Not like their opinion matters.
  • I just want to know why they needed to fly some guild out for a preview. Just release it to us, forget the game changers. Not like their opinion matters.

I also wonder why they need to fly the game changers over... all their work is done remotely anyway... But I guess they want to strengthen their collaboration and do some team building... and gain their support as marketing tools. Which is fine...
    I am just freakin impatient to hear about new sites lol
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

So, for the month of the sith, the big update is we get to beat up on sith characters? Sounds like a good reason to dedicate a month to them.

Pretty much. We got 2 long asked for reworks that are now dominating arena, and a character that from initial reports does rubbish damage even when maxed out. I expect the Sith raid to have a great Sith character reward that will be up there with the likes of Kenobi.