Please allow us to play different characters...not Sid, Lumi, JC every round...

Themayorofhell
13 posts Member
edited February 2016
The GW is great....until you play Sid, Lumi, and JC (Count D too)....12 times a day....everyday....= ......boring

Replies

• Themayorofhell
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just played through 2 more days of GW, all 24 rounds=Sid.
    I understand that we are playing 'other teams' but I am confident that every single player has MORE than just Sid on their squad, please randomize more.
  • Options
    Unfortunately since Sid is an overly unbalanced character, everyone has too. Not sure why EA would go through all the time to create 71+ characters, if only a handful of characters are worthy of being collected. This is apparent, since EVERYONE (I resisted for a long time) has to succumb to getting Sid because of his over-balancing.

All I am requesting is that the GW pull some characters from the opponent's 'stable' of other characters.

For example: if someone has any of the other 70 characters....the system would randomly choose a character other than Sid.... (Unless the player only has Sid, which is unlikely)

Either nerf Sid, raise all the other characters, or randomize the GW opponents with characters from their 'stable', not just their A-team (which is why we have the Arena). Thanks
  • Options
    Sid isn't that good, his main benefit in gw is his self heal. I have an account without sid and finishing 1st in arena and clearing gw with ease. Sid is overused because everyone says he's op here on the forum, so the new players will always go for sid if they follow the forum.
    When you use sid in gw you're part of your problem. I usually kill sid with a dooku counter and GS special
  • Options
    I don't think they want to separate gw from arena. It just doesn't make sense. There must be 1000 ways to code it better.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind facing Sid in every fight. I know I can drop him in 2-3 hits so at most he only gets his AOE attack off.