Tusken Raider Question

Has anyone used this guy in the Rancor Raid? His basic had a 55% chance to remove 50% of the enemy turn meter. That would seem like a great asset for the Rancor, or is he a terrible addition for it (as of right now)?
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• I remember long ago people were looking at every character that could remove turn meter and he was considered, and could probably work. The reason people dont use him is the other options do it just fine without him and do more damage and will be more efficient. Personally I wouldnt drop resources on tusken until there is some kind of rework.
  • Yeah, that's what I figured. I was just looking for something other than what everyone else is using
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • I've try use him before the era of jyn, bistan, the great thrawn n cls. He's not realible, even u put all ur best potency mod on him. He have same reability with ewok scout n chewbacca. Have tm removal, but barely remove tm. Try FOO.. more reliable
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I was just looking for something other than what everyone else is using

Why? It's not like anyone can see what you're using to beat the rancor. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. Use characters that can pull double duty in other areas of the game.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I used way back before AAT came out. He's pretty solid for climbing the damage ranks. I put him with teebo QGJ, TFP and phasma. Did good enough
  • That is why he is named Tusken "Raider"
  • Hes so good in a TM rancor team, just like qgj, 55% from basic and also an assist attack who can call another TM toon like teebo xD
    I used to run first order officer before zader (and now CLS), FOO maxed habilities can use no basic attacks in the whole rancor, just give TM to any toon u choose then 100% remove 50% TM an gives 10%TM to ur team, next turn choose another ally and then back to 50% TM reduction xD

Such a great toon for rancor!