True Devotions open recruitment

True devotions is looking for new members... We run t7 rancor and normal aat right now... We r fairly small at the moment but don't have qualifications at the moment. 33 of the 50 and r growing fast... Just make sure u play daily and enjoy the game and u will fit in great... Message me or head there if your interested

Replies

• Hi Nrm153,

This is Hhhhh from the guild. I got a new phone today and am pretty sure I lost everything. Will try to figure it out, but wanted to let you guys know what happened. Not sure I have the heart to start all over. I wasn’t really active on the discussion board, but played a bunch and tried to contribute everywhere I could. It’s a great guild, and I wish you guys best of luck. Please give me the full 7 days no activity to try to work this out. If I find out sooner I can’t fix it, I’ll let you know through the forum here, since I don’t have access to any guilds in the game. Sorry, didn’t mean to bail on you guys.
  • It's all good and thanks for the heads up man... Hopefully u can figure it out and get back on... Try messaging the devs on here about it... They may be able to help